• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Secret is Sugar!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DefiantHeart

Awards
I debated for a while where to put this, as this thread features a half serious/half silly topic. Basically when thinking about what KH characters actually eat, I thought, you know it's really mostly noted that they eat a lot of ice cream. Then it hit me, it's sugar! That's the reason they perform such sporadic acrobatic moves in the gameplay like gliding and double jumping, and why they sleep for so long! ( Since after that sugar rush they have a sugar crash. XD) So I was like omg, mind blown and such. XD

Though while we're on topic, what else do you think KH characters eat? ( I know Sora had a fish tail in his mouth on one sketch, so sea food must be a thing too.) Also, what do you think Aqua has been eating in the Realm of Darkness all this time? :eek:

Muke

whatever
Awards
what is this

So... you're saying that they cam perform that stuff because of sugar? (while only RAX ate Icecream?)
its just gameplay, you shouldnt try to make sense of it.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
I don't know, but now I have this image in my head of Aqua in RoD sitting by a campfire, grilling a Shadow.

DefiantHeart

Awards
I don't know, but now I have this image in my head of Aqua in RoD sitting by a campfire, grilling a Shadow.

Lol. Wonder what that would taste like? XD

what is this

So... you're saying that they cam perform that stuff because of sugar? (while only RAX ate Icecream?)
its just gameplay, you shouldnt try to make sense of it.

Aqua also ate that ice cream in Disney Town, who knows if this is just Nomura's secret little hint that all KH characters eat ice cream behind the scenes...XD

ngc50

Awards
Based on the fact Kairi thinks three people can survive a long voyage on a handful of coconuts, fish, a single egg, and some water, the average calorie intake of a kh character must be quite small lol

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Lol.

My headcanon is they've been eating meals off camera! So we don't see them eat more than snacks! (and ice cream is basically a snack) Since when have you seen disney charas eat much on camera, hmmmmmmm? (The other reason is the tech wasn't quite there to show eating like they wanted to, I think.)

Oh and things like RoD and the Sleeping Realms; they proly don't have to while in there. I call Disney Shenanigans there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back