• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The secret ending HELP?!?!?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

thekingdomkeeper

okay okay okay i just completed kh bbs was defiantly worth the wait for one, 2 OMG what a awesome secret ending but i need someone to get this straight for me so tell me if im wrong or correct me please :D

So Ansem is still alive in the realm of darkness and by chance Aqua found him, he tells her all about the boy with the keyblade saving the light and planets :D

question number one why is there a montage of people saying Sora?? tht was more directed at Xion, Terra and Ven???

and then you see Riku, hes like there leaving/ then Kiari comes along with the awsome charm. But where are they going??? the last line is something like they made me who iam?? is he going to look for the chasers?? how does this link with kh3ds? please can some awsome person help me out ... one kh fan to another :D

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Everyone saying "Sora" is just symbolism, since those are the ones who "made Sora who he is now". They are the ones that need to be saved, and Re:CODED ending tells of what the letter says, which is about that Sora needs to save them.

The secret Ending with Sora, is kind of an opening for KH3.

And I don't quite remember them saying it "ties into 3D", I was thinking it was RE:CODED that "tied into 3D"
It's either that, or when AtW says he placed data into Sora while he was asleep, that might be what "ties into 3D"

I don't quite know if all that needed spoilers haha, but better to be safe then sorry.

Poupukeyblade

Sorry this is out of topic but do you guys know where the secret ending can be seen? I just defeated the final chapter but i cant find the secret ending.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Sorry this is out of topic but do you guys know where the secret ending can be seen? I just defeated the final chapter but i cant find the secret ending.

Theater Mode.

thekingdomkeeper

ty mark15 the whole sora things makes alot of sense now but does this mean tht Xion, Axel, and Roxas will be in kh3? as a theory?

and yeah all i heard is tht the secret ending of bbs had a link in with coded and kh3ds

on another note does anyone know when re:coded is expected to come out in eu or the us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back