• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the secret boss is stronger than the lingering sentiment....?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
You could take down one bar of HP fairly easy from Terra Lingering Sentiment, however with Unversed Vanitas/ Vanitas LS One HP bar is enough otherwise i don't think anyone would win without flaking a grey hair or two.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
You could take down one bar of HP fairly easy from Terra Lingering Sentiment, however with Unversed Vanitas/ Vanitas LS One HP bar is enough otherwise i don't think anyone would win without flaking a grey hair or two.

Now that you mentioned it, I think that's what Nomura meant. Sure, you can call him easy all you want, but if you add several more HP bars I doubt you'd be saying the same. Hell, I doubt anybody would of beaten by now or at least within ten minutes. One thing I've noticed with all BBS bosses is that taking down each HP is a struggle in most fights or at least some of them. Remember how quickly HP bars vanished in KH2?

αsiя

space coke
Venom Vanitas is strong ok
Dont judge things by the looks of it
I saw BBS as being a easy as game a few weeks ago now my opinion has changed
The point of a secret boss is to be challenging but you can still beat it
Not a battle that you beat your eyes because you can never beat it

Trimms

He is the right difficulty.

A bit easier than LS but not too much easier.

Z

Zulkir

It seems like VS will be harder. One reason is that it appears as though any form of Second Chance and Once More are missing from BBS.

Wow.. SC and OM were what made KH2 so easy, I noticed BBS increased in difficulty, but it may be because people were rushing through the plot underleveled, I do hope it's harder(but in my experiences as an RPG player, I never intentionally level until I've beaten the hardest guys, just keep playing as if levels don't exist :)

EDIT: I really need to stop with these run-on sentences..

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
Wow.. SC and OM were what made KH2 so easy, I noticed BBS increased in difficulty, but it may be because people were rushing through the plot underleveled, I do hope it's harder(but in my experiences as an RPG player, I never intentionally level until I've beaten the hardest guys, just keep playing as if levels don't exist :)

EDIT: I really need to stop with these run-on sentences..

Yep. It's much more of a gamble the time you decide to heal in BBS. To soon, and you may just get hit a second later, and end up with the same amount of health you had before you healed. If you think you could survive a hit with the amount of health you currently have, you may end up getting caught in a combo, or taking more damage than you expected and dying.

Detronilizer

I just watched the video, and in no way is LS harder than VS. I mean, LS loops his attacks. Seriously, you can win the whole battle with LS doing just one attack throughout. Plus, once you get used to it, there are practically no timing skills necessary to win it; LS doesn't attack as fast as it seems to. To add to that, it's not too hard to beat LS at not just lvl. 1, but also with no damage and at a faster amount of time than this video - and keep in mind that LS' amount of HP bars doesn't even compare to VS'.

VS apparently has you having to watch where you dodge, plus reaction timing is obviously a huge factor in winning the battle. The pattern isn't so apparent either.

Awards
facepalmCan you read? I said almost two weeks, wich is how long the game has been out for. People got copies before the ninth of January, so it's been almost 2 weeks, as I said earlier.

It's been a week and 2 days. That isn't almost 2 weeks.

Alex999

back on topic, ive never faught LS but from seeing both vanitas does look harder. im just happy that we're finally getting a secret boss

Radon

mofo
Am I the only one whos disapointed that the secret boss had nothing to do with the plot of the next game?

DXLelouch

where was it set in stone tht Vanitas is dead huh exactly id bet money tht hes coming back in the next KH game or in KH3 then Sora can come face to face with his evil twin DUN DUN DUN XD

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
okay i have kh2fm and ive seen the secret boss..vanitas ls but i know nomura said this guy is stronger than the lingering sentiment but come on. it looks like the same pattern moves overr and over to hit him and kill him. check out the vanitas Ls ' defeat.

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts : Birth by Sleep - Vanitas Lingering Sentiment Defeated (Whole Fight with Aqua)

i really think lingering sentiment was much harder as i played him and his moves are not in a pattern so you have the idea wtf was going to come unlike vanitas LS who seems to have a pattern with his attacks and how to hit him. i know im just sayin this because the guy beat him fairly easy but it just seems like vanitas LS is no way stronger than LS.

I don't really know who is stronger. From watching the Vanitas LS vids, he does seem to be pretty strong, but you do have a point.....

State

Awards
Am I the only one whos disapointed that the secret boss had nothing to do with the plot of the next game?

There's how we have to look up on that dark heart that was released after beating Vanitas Sentiment.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I beat the Lingering Sentiment. Took forever, but at my prime I could go the fight taking very little hits. Just a matter of practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back