• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The secret boss could be....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelRikuRoxas

im going along the lines of a future guy not exactly going with bbs story but a story that will possibly occur. KH3 will be hopefully about connecting sora with tva and they meet up to do something. i don't know the full story but am planning it in my head. so sora has to save tva from their fates likely aqua from RoD first than terra than ven seeing as ven looks to be the most important person next to sora. i am thinking that this mad eup boss is terra side of xehanorts nobody. so ansem had his lightsaber weapons, red. red is an evil colour no? it was in star wars and usually is to represent anger. blue is more peaceful and good. im thinking this is their mind. terra is half the mind mx is the other half. when terranort stabbed himself 2 nobody's were released, ansem and this secret guy, ive heard some ppl say that no nobody was released, but nomura did say that the boss after terranort stabbed himself wasn't a nobody which makes me think it was a heartless. this leaves a nobody out there. was ansem really a nobody.... probably, but he was a confused nobody and called aqua friend meaning switching of brain halves... terras part showed. could his weapon change as well? its possible we don't know anyything against it yet. KH3 will be the ultimate game to tell... bbs was possibly the best of the series but i am expecting KH3 to be big, and on ps3 hopefully the time they spend on it will be used well because this seems like it will end the trilogy and another saga will start.

billyzanesucks

Obviously not, since Namine is Kairi's Nobody, and she didn't become a Heartless.
Namine isn't so simple. It's more complicated than that. But it's confusing and I don't fully understand it myself, so I'm not going into that.

You're taking the definition too literally. A Nobody is simply a body and soul. What happens when a strong will and body are left behind WITHOUT the heartless being formed? THe same thing. THe will is still strong, the soul is still with the body...thus, the Nobody forms.
Kairi's body never disappeared when she lost her heart. I suppose this could be a special nobody. I'm mainly guessing that the secret boss will be either a form of Xehanort or a new character entirely.

Last edited:

Kleith

the the secret boss will be either a form of Xehanort or a new character entirely.

It's either a form of MX, Terra, or Eraqus. Can't be anybody else.

Samhain

Bronze Member
i still stand by with what i've said in the past

the secret boss doesn't relate at all to a nobody
it can relate to Eraqus or MX and i like the whole Eraqus thing anyway but i still say it's not a nobody

until it's PROVEN that you can have a nobody WITHOUT forming a heartless its not a nobody. Why? because Namine is NOT even a nobody. you cannot use her as an example. Nomura even said Namine's not a nobody. Ansem just throws her in that category because he has nothing else to call her. she is a "special nobody" because there is no other type of name for her. The discovery interested Ansem dearly. no way Namine's a nobody. Nomura said it himself and we'll find more about her in the upcoming game thus i still say that secret boss is not a nobody unless the body of Eraqus or MX turned into a heartless which we clearly saw it didn't. their body just faded.

Kleith

I can't believe its a form of Xehanort, that would be too predictable.

KH 1 final mix, the unknown : "We know he's familiar with the name Ansem, but that can't be him, right ?". Well in a certain way, it was him.

Kh 2 final mix, LS : Wow he's exactly like Terra. I'm sure he's somehow related to Terra. Well, in a certain way, he was.

Kh BBS : He has Xemnas' weapons, Eraqus' sign (which has been chosen by Xemnas as the nobody emblem), and he's dressed like a nobody.

It's not hard to figure out that, even if it's not Xemnas, he is related to either MX, Terra, Eraqus, or the three of them altogether, or maybe just Terra and Eraqus, who knows ?

But it can't be a "new character" coming out of nowhere in my opinion. That wouldn't fit. Especially since Nomura said this KH saga was about the fight against Xehanort. So it's either him, either one of the people that shared the same body.

Nomura said we couldn't know what he is yet.

So it's obvious he's not a "nobody". That doesn't mean he's not from the same guys. He's just another kind of beings. Maybe just like Naminé.

Last edited:

Rexy

Bronze Member
The secret boss is Sora when he will be the Boss
ng1p93.jpg

something like this, i know this is Xion, but i'm just pointing it, maybe the secret boss is Xion

Last edited:

Ewar

Nononononono, the secret boss... IS THE CLOAK!!!!!!!

OF COURSE!

Heh.

No way would Nomura make a new character. I mean, Totally, completely unconnected and original-to-their-debut-game characters? Off the top of my head, KH1 has Kairi, Sora, Riku and ASD, KH2/CoM/Days has the Orgy (minus Roxas, Xion and Xenmas) and DiZ/Ansem, and BBS has Eraqus and Aqua. He likes making everyone connected to each other.

The guy has an Orgy coat, Xenmas' mad lightsaber skills and Eraqus' insignia. There is no way in hell that this guy isn't going to be connected, somehow, to Terra or Xenahort. And adding to that the fact that neither Terra nor Xenahort have any mad lightsaber skills, Xenmas has to get them from somewhere and this is the only source we've seen.

Its either some kind of collatoral body/soul/heart/memory thing from MX Stealing Terra's body, or MX's brother or something. Or maybe a time-travelling Xenmas replica.

TheOtherHero

In Kingdom Hearts I FM there was a Xenmas secret boss but we dint know it was Xenmas or a nobody it was a totally new character related to the next title so maybe the BBS secret boss was new character linked to the next KH!? or one of the possibilities mentioned ....

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Speaking of time-traveling stuffs, what if the Secret Boss is from an Alternate dimension or reality, where Master Xehanort decided to possess Ventus instead of terra! :D
lol, no thats not possible, but it would be cool if it was true, right?

Yeah, it'd be cool...but I think KH is complicated enough. If they do that, it'll be so complex that the mainstream will have NO idea what's going on.

I try to explain the whole Xehanort situation to people and that alone is confusing enough for them.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Speaking of time-traveling stuffs, what if the Secret Boss is from an Alternate dimension or reality, where Master Xehanort decided to possess Ventus instead of terra! :D
lol, no thats not possible, but it would be cool if it was true, right?

This amuses me...because it almost happened. Ven was originally Xehanort's apprentice, and was planned to be used as his vessel but deemed unfit due to him being too gentle and unable to use the darkness within him.

KHpanda

Most people are thinking that this secret boss is a nobody of Master Xehanort,Terra or both but how about we think of whats new in bbs.The two main new beings are the unversed and the sentiments.So how about the secret boss being a unversed?I'm not sure how they are made yet,so its still a possibility.The possibility of it being a being a sentiment might be possible since I don't think it ever showed what ever happened to Master Xehanort's keyblade after the fight.

Well thats just a theory that was on my mind.

Absolute

The cloaked figure will be unmasked and shown to be....Ven's Sentiment Armor since that's the only armor whose location was not known.

OK, not really, but I wonder if his armor will be brought up some how since they appear to be important.

Wahm-bulence

Most people are thinking that this secret boss is a nobody of Master Xehanort,Terra or both but how about we think of whats new in bbs.The two main new beings are the unversed and the sentiments.So how about the secret boss being a unversed?I'm not sure how they are made yet,so its still a possibility.The possibility of it being a being a sentiment might be possible since I don't think it ever showed what ever happened to Master Xehanort's keyblade after the fight.

Well thats just a theory that was on my mind.

Well I haven't played the game and I don't know much about unversed, but I'm pretty sure that Vantias is the original and he controls them all... When he was destroyed weren't they all?

This game is so complicated... Xehanort, Master Xehanort, Xemnas, Ansem SoD, Riku-Ansem.... how many more times do we have to kill this guy!?

KHpanda

Well I haven't played the game and I don't know much about unversed, but I'm pretty sure that Vantias is the original and he controls them all... When he was destroyed weren't they all?

This game is so complicated... Xehanort, Master Xehanort, Xemnas, Ansem SoD, Riku-Ansem.... how many more times do we have to kill this guy!?

If thats the case with the unversed,then that explains why we don't see them in the other games in the series.

Thats true heck we will probably have to kill him again in RE:Coded and maybe KH:3D.

Wahm-bulence

If thats the case with the unversed,then that explains why we don't see them in the other games in the series.

Thats true heck we will probably have to kill him again in RE:Coded and maybe KH:3D.

Yeah we probably will, he might as well just be making clones of himself, because that's pretty much all it is :/
(Uh oh... please don't let this happen in KH3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back