• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Second Runs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
Thank god you get to go through the world's again (some actually relate to the story, who would've thought)

but this time, the world's are actually tough, battles are actually not completely easy! its challenging, like good 'ol KH1.

I'm nervous about going to fight Xaldin though.

Swag

Young King
He is tough, just make sure to keep an eye out for the "Learn" reaction command, it's the only thing that can save you from obliteration.

Swag

Young King
nah Xemnas is harder, even though Xaldin is pretty hard if your below level 30, I beat him at level 36.

BULLETPROOF

the last boss in kingdom hearts was so easy, he was hard the first time i fought him though becuz i was at a really low level, who else is really hard except sephy, xaldin and xemnas ?

E

Eclipse

dude cloudy i just hit beast's castle (second run)...and xaldin ran outside the castle...............i'm too scared to follow him XD

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
BULLETPROOF said:
the last boss in kingdom hearts was so easy, he was hard the first time i fought him though becuz i was at a really low level, who else is really hard except sephy, xaldin and xemnas ?
Oh yeah, the last battles in KH1 are WAY too easy. But the second time you fought "Ansem" in Destiny Islands was way hard for me the first time. At least 15 times I fought him. Then I beat him on my first try when I went back and beat the game again.

E

Eclipse

^^ yes it was hard as hell, but how hard is ansem compared to xemnas?

E

Eclipse

HAH i beat xaldin!! that was a hell of a fight tho...i didn't know you could use the shortcut menu with potions, that's what saved my ass XD

i beat him and my jaw dropped and i'm like...wait.......he's dead.........right..? this isn't a joke...........................i can't believe it....

but yeah, you have to use "Learn" a lot, or you will NOT Make it, at first i didn't knkow what it did. But as soon as you hit the Learn command, sora will turn like green, and press X and he will teleport to xaldin and slash him automatically, and you can use it in a chain, like teleport - slash - teleport - slash....but he is still hard as hell....i had to use mickey 4 times in one fight.......but the one i won him with i only used mickey about once i think. XD

dejah

:|
xaldin was easier for me than demyx was.
xD

zomg i died like 6 times trying to kill the bastard because of the timer thing. -_-

Organization13

Wow i didnt realise that xaldin was so hard.. im on standard mode and i beat him with ease, i thought demyx was harder then him.

Iracunde

Xaldin was the worst for me. I dunno, something about him trapping me in a corner before I could Learn and then owning me. Mickey saved my arse there.

My friend told my Sai'x was hard. I laughed after I beat him.

dejah

:|
actually xaldin was pretty easy for me.
i just found the snake thing a bit annoying.

demyx was hard for me.

i tried like 6 times and then my brother helped me do it once and pwned him. -_- it must be a gamer's skill...

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Xaldin was so fun to fight. That whole battle was absolutely insane. Definitely Advent Children style.

Another insane fight is that gigantic heartless creature you fight in Pride Lands on the second visit. That thing was so big that he was the size of one of the colossi in Shadow of the Colossus. If you don't use some strategy on that thing, you will get pounded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back