• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The scan with Kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Didn't Kairi make the Oathkeeper charm in the beggining of KH1? She was making something out of shells that sailors used as "good luck." and when she gave Sora the star, she said it was her "lucky charm." I don't think it had the same implications as paupou fruit. Correct me if I'm wrong.

They're made from Thallassa, no connection to the paupu.

Who knows,

They might be related, but then Kairi would remmeber having a big sister.

If she did, Kairi wouldn't say. Besides, KAiri confirmed she didn't remember in KH1.

J0hnny0hm

So far, family has never played an important part in KH.

I wouldn't mind if it did (a very amazing fan fic that I read has a family twist in there) but I think it's good that they can do a decent story without family ties.

In contrast to what some have said so far, I'm gonna wait for the US version of BBS so that I can just rub it in my friend's face that Aqua is NOT Kairi's mother (and Terra ain't Sora's dad or whatever, she seems so attached to those theories for some reason.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
If she did, Kairi wouldn't say. Besides, KAiri confirmed she didn't remember in KH1.
No, Kairi did remember. She was lying to Sora that she didn't remember.
That's why Sora thought that castle on the slideshow in DJ - which was RG's castle, looked familiar. That was Kairi's heart inside him.

But yeah, Kairi wouldn't say, since it didn't really matter at the time.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
No, Kairi did remember. She was lying to Sora that she didn't remember.
That's why Sora thought that castle on the slideshow in DJ - which was RG's castle, looked familiar. That was Kairi's heart inside him.

But yeah, Kairi wouldn't say, since it didn't really matter at the time.

She didn't remember. That was a memory in her heart that was forgotten because Kairi was 3.

Nomura even said that she didn't nremember. Not because something happened, but because she was young at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back