• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The saddest death in Kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

I was sad when DiZ died. But you know, i dont think he is dead, he said so himself "Anything can Happen"

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Although Demyx is my fav Org member, seeing Saix beg to Kingdom Hearts at the end was really sad. I felt sorry for him and didnt even feel like killing Xemnas.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^You know, I think even Sora felt sorry for Saix( well, judging from Sora's facial expression). But anyway, the saddest death in my opinion was Axel. All he wanted was to get his one and only friend back :( .

heartofdreams

Where are you now?...I can't see your face anymore
yeah i know T.T i saw it in japanese and i heard what my friend told me he said in english, that was so sad so for me ;.;

i think i'm really gonna cry at that part with Axel dying cause really, all the bad guys wanted was to have a heart but they went the wrong way about it, and its sad T.T WAHH WHY'D THEY KILL OFF AXEL!! (hugs Axel) he was the coolest! i'm glad he turned good at the end but wahhhhh! T.T

Graficcha

Axel's death is a pretty memorable one...he went with a blast, man.

I was all like nooooooo!!! you frikkin' ass don't you go die on me, Sora can figure this out!

...the whole battle made me feel bad for him, just look at him, he was all exhausted, I think because he ran into Saix (when Saix came at the HB scene, he was all like Fck it, and then he hastily teleported away...I think Saix got him kinda bad)

Saix' death was pretty sad, too, but when I think about it that it might've been his fault that Axel died, I can't be all that sorry...he should've been on Ax's side methinks.

When DiZ-Ansem died, I could help shouting 'KABOOM!!'....I'm such a jerk -_-'
Demyx' death made me feel kinda torn between snickering and wailing...weird combination.

dejah

:|
T.T

i cried BUCKETS when axel died. SOB.

he did a harry potter.

oh so noble. always in our hearts.

but SAIX!!

ZOMG. what he said was like a stab in the gut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back