• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The S.O.R.A Fanclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Riku's Dawn

Yeah,buzz off f()#%$ing off b*&$!
U know that you are gay you cheating two-timing &^$$^%&!
No,you shut the %$*^$($^%$*%$^%%& off!
Another day,got that $^%$$^&%$#%?!

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Riku's Dawn, I hate to do this again, but you leave me no choice, maggot. You are the prince of pestisites, wondering freely abound this land. I'm appalled at life just knowing you could climb from under my front house door. >.> You are nothing in fact, a wormhole of nothingness. You are so dense that not even Mushu can escape. You are as good-looking as a dead trout. >.>

Good day sir.

R

Riku's Dawn

revengematron3 said:
Riku's Dawn, I hate to do this again, but you leave me no choice, maggot. You are the prince of pestisites, wondering freely abound this land. I'm appalled at life just knowing you could climb from under my front house door. >.> You are nothing in fact, a wormhole of nothingness. You are so dense that not even Mushu can escape. You are as good-looking as a dead trout. >.>

Good day sir.
I cannot comprehend how you wesel minded son of a jack@$$ can survive or even play KH.Your waiting is useless.You're only wasting the gift of life.Waste of flesh,food,and resourses.

R

Riku's Dawn

Merciless
U know her,crazy
Sh** my pants,zombie!
How insane is she!?
U are so nuts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back