• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Rumor Of Vincent Comes Again With Power

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Besides, Deep Dive, although the name sounds very cool for a trailer, wouldn't be such good name for a world. If the world is playable in KH2( which I think it is), Square will give it a cool name.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
.:KL:. said:
Why the hell would they remake Deep Dive just to put him in it?

*watches Deep Dive* Guess what?....I DONT SEE HIM ANYWHERE UNLESS HE'S THE GEU!!

lol kl ur a n00b

they comfirmed that deep dive world will be in kh2 lol

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
World from Deep Dive xD

And i knew the world FROM Deep Dive was confirmed. Plus the world also happens to be FROM ASAS.

You 2 are the n00bs since you didnt know I was talking about the VIDEO *watch Deep Dive* DURRRRR

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
.:KL:. said:
World from Deep Dive xD

And i knew the world FROM Deep Dive was confirmed. Plus the world also happens to be FROM ASAS.

You 2 are the n00bs since you didnt know I was talking about the VIDEO *watch Deep Dive* DURRRRR

omfg ur a f*ck*ng moron kl...while u were talking about the video we were talking about the world..just do us all a favor and stfu..thnk...dont come again >_>

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
omfg ur a f*ck*ng moron kl...while u were talking about the video we were talking about the world..just do us all a favor and stfu..thnk...dont come again >_>

You know what? You shut the up you dumbass n00b.

The name of the video is DEEP DIVE. They NEVER said that the world was called DEEP DIVE. That's what happens when you use the SAME name for something else.

The world from Deep Dive has NO name so you can shut the up and go learn something before you post here so you were clearly using the video's name.

You do us the favor and don't bring your dumbass n00bness in the KH2 section becuz the KH2 section is already filled with n00bs.

And guess what? Watch me come back.

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
KL, we all agree with you that no official name for the world from the DD and ASAS trailer is released, but for the sake of it, even KHU uses the name for that world, just as we all call BHK BHK and not the blond kind from the KH2 trailers. This is an abbreviation everyone understands and is used to, so please...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back