• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Rumor Of Vincent Comes Again With Power

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ally McBeal

Website
www.allymcbeal18.deviantart.com
first sorry for my english -_-
second is this
well i visit 5 or 6 pages of kh in japanse and in the news of today.. all the kh pages coincidice in one thing.: vincent is gona be in kh2 !!
the bad thing is that the japneses pages use an old american scan as reference..that everybody in the western knew since sometime ago..
scan:
http://www.c-able.ne.jp/~ihara868/gmr5.jpg

what do you think???
will vincent appear in kh2?

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
Well... I am hoping it...
But the mag. is quite old tho...
And I don´t think that it is ofisially comfired buy square...
And there is no pics of Vincent in KH2 yet...

Wonder if he is going to have other cloths in KH2...

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
They are all unreliable, adn there has been no actualy scans or screenshots of Vincent in KH2

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Vincent being in KH2 is a rumor. Just like Yuna being in it. Yuna's rumor was started by IMDB becuz the "voice cast" is fan submitted and the Vincent rumor was started by someone who misread an interview.

Scans are just SNEAK Previews... They're not gonna reveal the big stuff.
Well they do sometimes...
It's 50% that vincent will be in it... FYI that magazine scan is old.. big time... it was scanned like in 2004.

coolazice7

true, the mag may be old... but there is still a good possibility vincent will be in kh2. after all, he is such a fan favorite that some hardcore ff7 people might buy it if they hear he is in it.... hopefully square puts him in...

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I wouldn't be surprised if Vincent is sleeping in a coffin in Halloween Town and Sora wakes him up.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
umm no ...halloween town has chrimas town now >_>...i would put him in deep dive

Why the hell would they remake Deep Dive just to put him in it?

I hope he is. Vincent is cool! Maybe they'll have him appear in Deep Dive or Twilight Town.

*watches Deep Dive* Guess what?....I DONT SEE HIM ANYWHERE UNLESS HE'S THE GEU!!

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
.:KL:. said:
Why the hell would they remake Deep Dive just to put him in it?

*watches Deep Dive* Guess what?....I DONT SEE HIM ANYWHERE UNLESS HE'S THE GEU!!

>_> i said if they did put him they wouldnt put him in halloween town ...jeez
and then i said...i would put him in deep dive i didnt say they were......and who's talking about remaking?? dude/dudette...u really gotta stop wanting 2 flame and pay attention to wat ppl really mean >_>

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
>_> Deep Dive is the video that could be seen after you beat Final Mix.

If they were or was going to put him in Deep Dive they would have to remake the whole video and put him in it.

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
.:KL:. said:
>_> Deep Dive is the video that could be seen after you beat Final Mix.

If they were or was going to put him in Deep Dive they would have to remake the whole video and put him in it.

I think they mean the DeepDive World KL, which is also on other screen shots to be seen and quite probably in the game

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
It's world from Deep Dive. It was never said the world was called Deep Dive and it sure in hell wasn't confirmed to be the name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back