• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Rules of The Keyblade Bearers and Masters, possibly shown in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Weeks passed after the magazine scans of Birth By Sleep is shown and I always kept thinking about something, I decided to watch some cutscenes, especially Atlantica, in the first KH game about the rules of the Keyblade Bearer on what they must not do. As said by Triton, is that the Keyblade Bearer must not meddle with the affairs of the other worlds, nor interact with any characters that lives on that world, themselves. I always kept wondering if this rule will be shown in Birth By Sleep? What do you think of this?

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
Maybe the rule was established in BBS. Terra might have done some pillaging among the worlds. (hahaha)

Or King Triton could just be fibbing to get Sora to leave. He does stuff like that. Extremely over-protective.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Also, so far, there're no recent scans of either Terra, Ven or Master Xehanort, interacting with Disney's characters...since the scan of Master Xehanort talking to Ven at the Olympus Coliseum is shown.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
That's only because they don't want to release too much information. Plus, they're still developing the game. They might not have even made Disney renders yet.

Water Dancer

thing is though. Every world Sora and co, theystuck their nose into that worlds problems and nothing bad happened. i think they need to do a world where consequences for Sora helping out is showed

Last edited:

[√]Genuflect
The legend says that the keyblade can also bring ruin to the worlds.
I think that Atlantica was also been part of the world that was brought into ruin.
Or King Triton knew that the Keyblade attracts the heartless.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Well, I have a hard time imagining the trio in Atlantica, <.<. And Triton could have easily learned through old legends or whatever.

Sexy Angel
Maybe the rules are applied in BBS.... remember in the interveiw that Ven Terra & Aqua have a master. That master may establish the rules.

Eagl

Maybe one of the masters started to meddle in other worlds and after that they came up with the rule

swizzle

You are such a drag..
im thinking that Terra didnt abide by this rule. he just did what sora did and went to other worlds and tried not to be a loner. the reason that that rule came up was because of the chaos that happened before and then he decided that the keybladers should stop interfering or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back