• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Rugby Salmonface "Rugby Gone Wild!" Chronicles!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
=O I'm bored. I'm starting these Rugby Gone Wild Chronicles, because I want the fun of a fic without the pressure of a constant plot.

RUGBY GONE WILD! SCHOOL DAYS HAPPY TIME!

Rugby Salmonface woke up exactly two minutes before his pineapple alarm clock sounded. Rugby always woke up two minutes early. It gave him time to concentrate on his exorcises. After banishing two evil spirits by the names of Pickle and Amme from his refrigerator, he finished getting dressed for school.

Tying his black tie, Rugby looked in the mirror, noticing that his hair was bright red as ever, but short and spiky today. "What a pleasant surprise!" He strolled out the door, which promptly shut behind him and smiled. Rugby smiled back. "Hello, door!" He didn't lock the door. No one would ever steal from Rugby.

As Rugby sat in his homeroom desk, he stared straight in front of him. Alison hopped across the room in a single bound. She looked at him, waving a hand in front of him. "Are you deep in thought?"

Rugby turned to her. "No." He said. "I'm convinced that the young man in front of me is wearing a woman's support clothing article." He stared at Sora for a second later before turning around and facing his friend. "What's up?"

"We're having a race during lunch today." Alison tipped him off. "It's a swimming contest."

Rugby turned grim. "Then I musn't race."

"Why not?"

"I have gills today. It wouldn't be fair to the children."

"...Rugby" Alison stared. "You're there age." She tilted her head, looking at his neck. True to his word, he had gills. "Well..." She thought for a moment.

"We could duct tape them!" She finally answered.

Ruby stared. "But that would be painful to take off."

"Not if it's wet!" Alison pointed out. Rugby agreed that they would do this.

Rugby was puzzled by the other children's attire. "Swim-suits." He sounded the word out. Why didn't they simply wear the parka and snow pants that was customary?

And the duct-taped gills were especially snazzy. Rugby pulled on his swim poncho and grasped his Harmonicatoneaphone. When the flamingo sounded, he jumped into the pool quicker than a Pickle dives into a bag of Pikuh Chi!

Rugby swam quickly, easily surpassing the other children. In less than two minutes, he was out of the pool, drinking sweet Katmonade, the latest hip drink from the makers of Kool-Kat.

He gladly took the flamingo, giving it to Amme, as he knew she had always wanted one.

Rugby then went home and waited for his parka to dry so he could go jogging.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
KAT.

THEIR.

NOT THERE.

THEIR.

>_<

Bad child. =3

Anyway, too short. >.>

:D

Now, I luffed it. XDDDDDDDDD

"He stared at Sora a moment longer."

XDDDD

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
I bring j00....

Rugby Gone Wild! Convenience Store Sunshine!

It was a cold morning for those who were not Rugby Salmonface. Rugby Salmonface felt no cold. Cold decided that Rugby was an exception, and Rugby gave Cold a pineapple every morning. Cold didn't require this; Rugby was just nice.

Rugby decided that he would be out of groceries today. He put on a robe and slippers over his wetsuit and strolled out the door, grabbing his Kat-mart cart that had been a gift from the Great Kit Kat.

He was pleased to find that Fernidash, his Llama-Dragon Hybrid was a baby today. "Gront, Rugby! Just Gront! Now you can fit in the cart!" He scooped Ferny up, placing him carefully in the baby containment area of the cart. Ferny burped.

"With that, we're off!" Rugby gleefully shouted, careful not to disturb a sleeping Dignity. Dignity's day off was today. Rugby put a blanket over Dignity, who looked cold on the curb.

Without warning, Rugby hopped into the cart himself, leashing his cart to a passing Nintendo 64, which promptly changed its name to "Katendo 64". Rugby cracked his eco-friendly bolt of lightning as the Katendo rose from the ground and headed in the direction of the Kat-mart.

As the Katendo evolved into a Katcube, Rugby departed, Ferny and cart in tow, and headed into the Katmart.

Rugby was shocked to see all the little children crowded at the toy machine thingy. "Toy machine thingy!" He said, his calm aura ushering the children into the vegetable aisle. "Are you okay?"

"I'm afraid not, my dear friend." The Toy machine thingy said. "It appears I am kicking the bucket."

Rugby turned grim. Indeed, the Toy Machine Thingy was kicking a small bucket full of turtle doves and Cloud_Unchained.

"I will help you." Rugby said, and he brushed the bucket aside with a charming grin. The bucket then decided to pursue a career in doll house real estate.

Toy Machine Thingy hugged Rugby. "Thank you! What can I do for you?!"

"Well..." Rugby said. "I have decided to run out of groceries today. And I have also decided I have no money."

The Toy Machine Thingy nodded. "Let me help you." It grabbed two flags from nowhere.

"R-U-R-U-G! G-B! G-B-Y! Gooo...." It faced the ground before shooting up. "Rugby!" It exclaimed at the top of it's lungs.

Rugby was immediately showered with all the groceries he could possibly want. As he loaded them into his cart, he realized he was suddenly wearing a tuxedo.

"I must go to a dance!" Rugby exclaimed. "But alas... who will be my date?"

Before Angelina Jolie could sneak up with the baby Condor again, Megan popped up. "I'll go with you, Rugby. As long as Ketso and the field of bishies can come, too."

Rugby smiled. "Of course!"

Megan's eyes shifted. "Oh, and... bring a bathing suit." She said before running off to the Bucket aisle.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
That was beautimous, Kat. Never have I seen a fic without a plot been written so magnificently. XDDD

<3333 I gotz cameos. o: Field of bishies ftw~!

Pwnage, Kat. Platonic luff for j00. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back