• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the rrom of awakening

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
well i was watching that new scene from kh fm 2 the one with xigbar and zexion talking, and xigbar says something strange with the room of sleep comes the room of awakening. the other room which xemnas didnt create. the one were the 'other friend' is.

well my question is do you think that. this is ATW's room where sora was awoken after his year long sleep?

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Nope, we already know that room (the one in the basement of the Mansion in Twilight Town), and I'm sure the organization knew the room and the Mansion in which it was in already, too (Saix and Axel seemed to know their way around when they went to TT). So it would not make any sense for Xemnas to look for it.

We'll learn more about that room in the next few games, we gotta be patient. ^^

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
well i was watching that new scene from kh fm 2 the one with xigbar and zexion talking, and xigbar says something strange with the room of sleep comes the room of awakening. the other room which xemnas didnt create. the one were the 'other friend' is.

well my question is do you think that. this is ATW's room where sora was awoken after his year long sleep?

1. Try sticking to making one thread
2. No. Sora's pod room wasn't the room they were talking about,

The 15th

I think the Room of Awakening is the area Sora and Roxas get their "training" in. I also think Terra created it (Xigbar mentions it wasn't created by Xemnas). Xigbar also mentions that is where the other friend is. Since that area is supposedly inside Sora's heart (hence the name Dive into the Heart), it gives reason to believe that Ven's spirit/heart/whatever is inside Sora's heart, where the Awakening is.

It sounds really confusing.:confused:

Cloudless Sky

I don't think so but I'm not sure since I can't read japanese ... That's why I not very sure about that part..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back