• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Roxie and Friends Fan-Club!!~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Hello, the name's Roxie! :3 In this club, there will be some talking and being randomly fun is allowed, but I have to warn you.. there are Templars, Heartless, Nobodies, and even Nightmares here! Be on your guard!

So, with that being said and done, I let this fan-club be declare to begin NOW!! :D

Here's the member list thus far:
Kingdom Key
X-Blades
Arpack
Dory
Lan
Roxie
MegaWallflower
iDrops
KitKat
Kagayaki
SogeUspoly44
kairihikari
Ethania
Miki Hikari
Am I missing anybody??

Last edited:

Arpack

Awards
Now we have out own club we can chill in. *give u sea-salt ice cream* cant forget that ^^

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
:3 did I just scare away Arpack? -looks around the club- so, what's the inside of your guys club like?

Roxie1563

Awards
I request joinage! >xD I bring cookies!

Of course, Key! You can join us! And cookies are awesome! *takes one from you*

And Arpack, don't be afraid of Key.. she's nice lady to be friends with! :D

Roxie1563

Awards
O///o *pokes my head out* ......

Come out, Arpack! *shake Sea-Salt Ice-cream in an effort to lure out Arpack..* It's okay, little child! :3

And Key, actually some guys has man cave.. I have a nice girl cave, so to speak. xD

Roxie1563

Awards
Please tell me things aren't pink.....please!

@Lan: Yeah, it is.. :3 but with some yellow and purple as well.. colorful, isn't it? Plus, there's plenty of room for some of us to sit down.

@Arpack: *toss it to you* Here you go, big guy! *pets you on the head*

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
*Corridor of Darkness opens, and out stumbles ME!* HELLO GUYS!!!!!!!! :D May I join? Cool fanclub! Color choice sounds interesting, it reminds me of Dream Eaters. :3 And Arpack, yes, KK is a great lady to know! Why don't you get to know her better? :D

Roxie1563

Awards
*Corridor of Darkness opens, and out stumbles ME!* HELLO GUYS!!!!!!!! :D May I join? Cool fanclub! Color choice sounds interesting, it reminds me of Dream Eaters. :3 And Arpack, yes, KK is a great lady to know! Why don't you get to know her better? :D

Of course, Blades! :D I was wondering when you would pop in.. xD And I'm trying to get Arpack to get warm up with Key so they can be friendly with each other. :3

Say, you need to get a man cave..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back