• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Roxie and Friend Fan-Club!!~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
So, once again, welcome to my club, friends! :D

I asked a nice friend of mine, and she thinks it's the skin upgrade that is doing all the problems for everyone.. I hope they do managed to fix it, lol.

So.. Let this club go even more further, my friends!!!

Roxie1563

Awards
I suggested it because the original fanclub broke and it wasn't showing any of the recent pages. :c

Yeah, Tao-Chan explained it pretty good. :3

Hi, Tao-Chan!! :D How are you doing?

Roxie1563

Awards
Ok, so it broke? I wonder how that happened? Anyway, I'm glad that it's up and running again!

She thinks it's the new skin.. glitchy, you know.

I missed you to death!! D: How are you doing?!

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
I've been doing all right. :) Chatting with Kagy over the phone, Getting my internet and cable on. Its all good. :3 How is you?

Roxie1563

Awards
I've been doing all right. :) Chatting with Kagy over the phone, Getting my internet and cable on. Its all good. :3 How is you?

Just finished watching Naruto Shippuden: Ulitmate Ninja Storm 3 of the alternative storyline.. and it's so epic and sad at the same time! D: :D

Xblade13

Awards
Cool. :3 I'm surfing youtube, watching videos. I finally got to see the 1.5 remix trailer! :D Let's party! *gets a bunch of snacks* Wooo! xD

Roxie1563

Awards
Cool. :3 I'm surfing youtube, watching videos. I finally got to see the 1.5 remix trailer! :D Let's party! *gets a bunch of snacks* Wooo! xD

Snacks.. *stomach growls* hehe.. I better eat my lunch now. :p

I'm now watching God of War: Ascension.. I'm thinking about getting the GoW Full HD Collection. Greek stuff interest me, lol.

Kagayaki

Awards
I missed you too, Roxie! *brings cake* My new laptop just shipped! Though, I wonder if I should've bought the tablet instead... They come in pink. :) Greek stuff interests me, too.

Roxie1563

Awards
I missed you too, Roxie! *brings cake* My new laptop just shipped! Though, I wonder if I should've bought the tablet instead... They come in pink. :) Greek stuff interests me, too.

Yay!! Cake! :D Thanks, Kaga!

Well, at least you'll receive your laptop soon! :) It'll be nice to have to have your own laptop and use it good.

Awesome. :) Oh, I had an weird/neat dream last night.. I was dreaming that I was undercover working for NCIS and that I was to find out who is threatening a military family whose' son is being bullied. So over the night which in my dream was one whole hour like the show.. xD So alot of stuff goes and I finally find out who did it so I chase him down and we get into a fight which ended up me winning over him and the boss rewards me by giving me the whole week off. :p

So, yeah, that's my dream.

Xblade13

Awards
@Kagy: Awesome! :D Hope it works great! May I have a slice of cake? @Roxie: Cool dream! xD I missed everyone so much. :( But now we're back! ^^ *group hug* I like Greek stuff too lol. I played the GoW Ascension demo on PSN. It was pretty awesome.

Roxie1563

Awards
@Kagy: Awesome! :D Hope it works great! May I have a slice of cake? @Roxie: Cool dream! xD I missed everyone so much. :( But now we're back! ^^ *group hug* I like Greek stuff too lol. I played the GoW Ascension demo on PSN. It was pretty awesome.

You can have two pieces of cake! :D *hands you a plate with two pieces of cake from Kaga* Here you go!

*group hug back* I agree!

I haven't played those series since I wasn't old enough back then, lol, but now I am. >:D

Oh, by the way, there's an leak of KH 1.5 trophies!! :D some of them are pretty easy while the others are kind of hard.. At least the Days trophies are easy to achieve.

Kagayaki

Awards
I wish I had a cool dream... All my dreams seem to be weird or scary... Oh, my Hello Kitty stuff just came in! They have new trophies? Awesome! So, what kinds of cake do you like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back