• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Roxie and Friend Fan-Club!!~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Hello everybody! ^^ What's up? :3 @Kagy: I would keep your heart safe, sweety. :) Forever if I had to. ^^

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Hello everybody! ^^ What's up? :3 @Kagy: I would keep your heart safe, sweety. :) Forever if I had to. ^^

Morning, Blades. :D

Agh, I really hate writer's block!! D: So far I got the prologue starting.. and that's it. I can't figure out how to proceed next. :(

Roxie1563

Awards
Oh, writer's block sucks. :( I can try to help, if I can. What is it you're working on?

Oh, a story, lol. Kingdom Hearts: Revival is the title of it. I'm on the prologue, 10 years earlier then I'm trying to get started on the fight scene of Aqua vs Terra-Xehanort, but I can't get the pictures into words, you know? that's the problem.

Roxie1563

Awards
Hey guys. ^^ Bladey, you'd keep my heart safe forever? ^^ *blushes* Roxie? Have you thought about how your story would end?

Yeah, it ends with Xehanort paying the price for doing all the bad things he did to the others and get sent into a place where his powers doesn't work at all.

Roxie1563

Awards
Ha, ha. The loser. :D So, you have a very clear idea of how it would end. That's good. The middle part's always the hardest.

I agree.. Right now, the prologue is being worked on.. I think. xD

Roxie1563

Awards
Sounds cool. :3 Xehanort does deserve something like that. xD

xD yes, he does, and I hope it does happen in KH3! >:D

Uh, did you say you were going to help me, right or did you forget about it already? xD

Xblade13

Awards
Sorry, I was distracted. Lots of things I can do now lol. Ok... so, like Kagy said, you can do the story in any order you want. Nothing's stopping you from writing the ending first or anything. I guess you can start by watching that scene in BBS, writing notes about everything you see. Then add detail and before you know it, the battle will be written. Does it tie to the rest of the story well?

Kagayaki

Awards
Oh, I forgot to mention. My new computer just came in! :D It's BIGGER and has a DVD player! So, how much do you want Xehanort to bleed, and where would you like him to bleed from? >:)

Xblade13

Awards
I'm happy for you. :) *hug* Let's party! *dance music* *offers my arm* Would you care for a dance, madamoiselle? ^^ (idk spelling)

Roxie1563

Awards
Sorry, I was distracted. Lots of things I can do now lol. Ok... so, like Kagy said, you can do the story in any order you want. Nothing's stopping you from writing the ending first or anything. I guess you can start by watching that scene in BBS, writing notes about everything you see. Then add detail and before you know it, the battle will be written. Does it tie to the rest of the story well?

Hm, that's a good idea. :D But knowing me, I'll probably end up watching the whole thing and not even write it down.. xP

Yeah; I'm starting with the prologue of the Final Episode then we go right to the present day of the ending of D.D.D with Kairi being the Main character, thought there will be Drops from time to time then end it with a bang. :)

That sounded good as an idea than writing/typing it up, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back