• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Roxie and Friend Fan-Club!!~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagayaki

Awards
Oh, ok. I guessed it was from China. XD; So, I automatically get the Roxas one? XD That's ok. Because Roxas is the better character anyway. XD; Well, I was hoping that since I don't know your ring size, and I probably can't afford a fancy ring, anyway... *blushes*

Oh, so, which one of my protagonists do you like or hate the most?

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
xD; You guessed right. And I figured you'd like Roxas best ^^ Ok, they'll be our promise rings (or necklaces xD;). Sora and Roxas are a part of each other, so there's sweet symbolism. ^-^ ---- Hmmm that's a hard one, there's so many ^^; Give me a while to think about it? :3

Kagayaki

Awards
You're right. They are a part of each other. ^^

Ok then, who do you think Claira should date then? And who can you relate to the most? If you were given the chance to change part of who you were temporarily, what would you choose, and what would have to be sacrificed?

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Hello..? *knock, knock* Anyone still alive? O-o

It has been some time since I last visited here.. Busy life calls, you know? I suppose I better get back to it. ^_^

SogeUsopp114

Awards
sitting with you know who in the realm of darkness
Hi Roxie~ :D
This club needs a serious revival. :/

tumblr_n96m32Gfg91rxsi3ao1_400.gif

ZoomButt.gif
ZoomButt.gif

Roxie1563

Awards
Hi Roxie~ :D
This club needs a serious revival. :/

tumblr_n96m32Gfg91rxsi3ao1_400.gif

ZoomButt.gif
ZoomButt.gif

Hi, Sogie~ :D

Yes, I know.. T_T but you know how it goes: life gets you busy and there isn't much to discuss about beside the usual.

And dat Puss in Boots! :D I think he'll save the club from now on. ^_^

Roxie1563

Awards
Hello~ ^u^

That's true… :'D

Yeah! XD Gotta find more pics like that! :D

tumblr_lvknn9USPy1qblzy9o1_500.gif

Yay!! More Puss in Boots! \^_^/

I may drift back here from time to time, but otherwise this is just a place to hang out. ^__^

Kagayaki

Awards
Hey, I'm back. To be honest, I thought the club was already dead. So, should I start posting funny pictures, too? XD;

Or, let's have a barbecue! Summer's almost over!

Roxie1563

Awards
Hey, I'm back. To be honest, I thought the club was already dead. So, should I start posting funny pictures, too? XD;

Or, let's have a barbecue! Summer's almost over!

Yeah, a BBQ actually sounds good! :D Let's do it!

Kagayaki

Awards
Ok. ^^ *Pichu gathers chips and peanuts in her little paws and Fennekin sticks his head into a whole bag of chips* Don't fill up on too much, babies. *Shine is by the grill, purring and waiting eagerly for grilled salmon* Oh, she's being such a kitty. XD;

I'm deciding on going back to conventions, only this time, as an artist. Maybe I'll sell a picture of the babies. ^^ I've had very bad, embarrassing experiences in past conventions, and part of me is telling me not to go. I hope I can take Bladey with me.

Roxie1563

Awards
Ok. ^^ *Pichu gathers chips and peanuts in her little paws and Fennekin sticks his head into a whole bag of chips* Don't fill up on too much, babies. *Shine is by the grill, purring and waiting eagerly for grilled salmon* Oh, she's being such a kitty. XD;

I'm deciding on going back to conventions, only this time, as an artist. Maybe I'll sell a picture of the babies. ^^ I've had very bad, embarrassing experiences in past conventions, and part of me is telling me not to go. I hope I can take Bladey with me.

xD

That's actually a cool idea. ^_^ Too bad I don't have money right now to actually travel to one right now. :/ Oh, well.. There is always the internet that updates everything going on in conventions. And speaking of Blades, how is he? I do hope he is well and healthy; I bet he must be extremely busy with everything going on where he is..

Kagayaki

Awards
I missed the babies... *nuzzles them* I'm glad he drew me a picture of them

Well, Bladey's alive, so that's the important thing. I wonder if he ever got that tablet I sent him? He probably doesn't have internet connection, anyway, so what does it matter? But, I found a train station that's pretty close to his house. One of his relatives could even pick me up from there.

I don't, either, so, I might as well make some money. After all, everyone else is. I dropped out of school, finally, so I could concentrate on drawing. I don't know how to build my own website, so I guess I'll have to do with Tumblr or deviantart. I'd like to draw the babies, and maybe some Lolita art, before I dive in and make my own comic series. I still hold a grudge against this one guy who was a guest of honor at the last convention I went to and I wanna show him up, eventually.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
I hear crickets. Why do I hear crickets?! o3o *makes some noise other than cricket noises* There, that's better. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back