• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Roxas Lookalike isn't dead.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TerrawindX2

First off, I would like to point out that alot of members here actually believe that the blond haired soldier had died from Blizzaga.

Although we can say for sure that the keyblade he wielded actually BROKE, the BHS didn't actually break as well. If you looked at his face in the frozen state, you can see that his eyes are still moving.

Therefore, rest assured, he is still alive and well.

No-Ba-Di

Those who downloaded the HQ version of Birth By Sleep would have known that, but its good for pointing that out as many people would have watched it over YouTube...

No-Ba-Di

Off topic, :Saixy:, your post count just read "1337". Yay.

On topic, even though he possibly could die, its unlikely that they'd kill him as they just introduced a character so perplexing.

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
Off topic, :Saixy:, your post count just read "1337". Yay.

On topic, even though he possibly could die, its unlikely that they'd kill him as they just introduced a character so perplexing.
You never know. They might kill him off even though everything's still not clarified, and make him for example a replica or something. It's possible. Nomura's very creative, as proven three times =P

Water Dancer

I dnt fink hes dead. i mean U.E.M definitly couldov killed all 3 if he wanted but he didnt, because that wasnt his objective. i fink hes was doing the whole villiany rub it in their face that im better by freezing one of them lol

Khaston

I thougt he had been killed, I went back and watched it more carefully and saw his eyes moving.

*relief*

TerrawindX2

You never know. They might kill him off even though everything's still not clarified, and make him for example a replica or something. It's possible. Nomura's very creative, as proven three times =P

Nomura did kill off the prince in FF12. And who knows; he might kill this one as well.

But this is a DISNEY game, folks. Remember that.

No-Ba-Di

If he does kill him off, he'll have angry fans to answer to all over the world, saying "omgwtfbbq!" I wouldn't be surprised if was actually was killed off though...

Rixon

Oh yea, he isn't dead he is just in a frozen state and can't mova anithing but hes eyes and I don't think that he will die !! We can't never know if thats the end of the animation !! ??

Josh

Silver Member
Yeah cuz the girl jumps behind him and saves him from breaking into a million pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back