• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~*~The Roxas Hate-Club~*~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Same. Dx

And yet, at the same time, when I read some of his traits on paper and some of his moments, I realize he had such potential. But it was all blown to Hell with his goddamn whining and being a total jerk to everyone around him. *_*

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Something tells me we were reminded by the same thing, lol.

I actually wouldn't have minded a lot of what he did had I been able to see what a lot of people do -
That he cared for Axel.
But even before Days ever came to show us he basically didn't, not really, I just didn't see it in KHII. Even if it was for a Heart-replacement, Axel did basically everything he could for him. Roxas on the other hand took off without us knowing why, for Sora. Then he had that whole "no one'd miss me" biz. Excuse me if that alone makes me incapable of taking his character seriously. Ok so we had this but then when Axel dies for you you suddenly care? And even have that FM+ scene with him on the clock tower? What?
People need a reality check and to keep in mind the novels never were true canon, least of all when characterizations are involved. Roxas was a bi-polar, hypocritical, loathful son of a bitch before Nintendo ever came to Nomura asking for a DS KH game.

Rix

:)
Awards
Meh. He just didn't appeal to me at all the first time I played KH2.

Kinda liked Re:coded Roxas though.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I liked Re:coded's Roxas too, because he was bitchy for a reason. Also, he just had an attitude, there weren't any silly complications, like you know, unbelievable, contradictory relationships or anything. He had a job to do and he did it well.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Bump.

4ebd74169de06f36cf7454301672dec5-d3hds7x.png

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Hahaha.

Smile, I recall you saying in your visitor message's that you preferred Roxas to Ven because you got an emotional(angry) response from , while you thought Ven was bland.

I 100% agree.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yeah, it's one of the greatest ironies between me and the characters I hate, and I do admit it. Hating something, at least from the reasons I do (see - not because they're DiDs or passive or what not, which are writing roles and handlings) means they got under your skin.
Frustrating? Yes. But that's how it is for me xD;;;

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
I imagine Roxas wears diapers. Because he's A: a baby, and B: as a Joke and he never got on.

So in my Head cannon he Litterly and figuratively stinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back