• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~*~The Roxas Hate-Club~*~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
tv tropes had this to say about rokunami
Kingdom Hearts II - Television Tropes & Idioms

*IncestIsRelative: The Roxas x Namine shippers. I know where it's coming from: a dirth of pairings combined with the fact that their others are cannonically in love with each other makes this pairing appear to make sense, until you consider just how they were formed they were both formed when Sora liberated Kairi's heart from his chest, causing some stuff to get crossed up, so that they are both made of part of Sora AND Kairi. In short, if you could say that nobodies can be related to each other, these two would be fraternal twins. Roxas doesn't know this, but Namine does.

i agree with this (except the sokai part) plus the fact that they only knew each other for 5 minutes

Z

Zulkir

I guess I really need to play Days then. Here having only played KH2 I still think the saddest part of the game was "looks like my summer vacation is over"

sad_puppy-med.jpg

I suppose if he was an arse to Axel that justifies some hatred.

XD;;; that's about the part where I went "wuh" too.
But then again I'm a SoNami shipper (...and a SoRo shipper prz) so "incest" doesn't really bother me

So if Nami is Sora, and incest is sexual relations with close family, what is SoNami? Selfcest?

Sharikka

And I was talking about his personality, which is bitchiness itself. >.<

Stupid mopey, groany Roxas. Doesn't give a shit for his friends in the end, and just wallows in self pity constantly. *growls*

This thread is dying... we need to revive the hating! Spread the hate!

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Um............

Smile, I have no idea what to say about this. However, I hardly find any of the traits in Roxas that I do in Kairi. To say you hate Roxas... It's almost like you're siding with DiZ, whom you also made a hateclub for. Are you sure all these hate clubs are not just for characters who interfere with SoNami? I ask this because in all of your hate-clubs that I know of, the characters seem to cause Anti-SoNami actions in some shape or form. I believe in your reason to hate Kairi, but Roxas? I'll need you to give me more examples of why you hate Roxas.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
so disliking roxas equals agreeing with diz?

Last edited:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
However, I hardly find any of the traits in Roxas that I do in Kairi.

Obsession. Disregard to your other friend as a result. How can you not see it? XD;

To say you hate Roxas... It's almost like you're siding with DiZ, whom you also made a hateclub for.

Oh please. This is about as stupid an argument as saying I hate Kairi because I'm jealous of her o_O

Are you sure all these hate clubs are not just for characters who interfere with SoNami?

Ok, no, THIS is as bad as that if not worse XD
You're not earning yourself brownie points, you know.

I ask this because in all of your hate-clubs that I know of, the characters seem to cause Anti-SoNami actions in some shape or form. I believe in your reason to hate Kairi, but Roxas? I'll need you to give me more examples of why you hate Roxas.

Did you play Days, hun? Roxas lovers were annoyed with him in there.

Only if you hate all the other Nobodies as well and are out for revenge against them.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
not to mention people hate roxasfor that damn boring prolouge.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Obsession. Disregard to your other friend as a result. How can you not see it? XD;

Oh please. This is about as stupid an argument as saying I hate Kairi because I'm jealous of her o_O

Now why would the almighty Smile be jealous of an infantile creature such as Kairi?

Ok, no, THIS is as bad as that if not worse XD
You're not earning yourself brownie points, you know.

Okay, I know I went too far with that one. Please excuse my rudeness.

Did you play Days, hun? Roxas lovers were annoyed with him in there.

I'm sorry, that came out wrong. What I meant to say is that the reasons on the first post seem a little vague. I may not be a Roxas hater, but I do suggest more specific examples on the first page. Thank you for your time Empress Smile. I'm sorry that I seemed so rude.

That is what I thought yesterday. Now, it is the following formula:

Disliking Roxas + Trying to kill all Nobodies for being there just because of your former students made Nobodies and banished you + Hating Namine + Using Sora just to get revenge, not for the good of all worlds = Agreeing with DiZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back