• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~*~The Roxas Hate-Club~*~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rix

:)
Awards
Only reason why people ship RokuNami is because it's shadowing SoKai. Most of the RokuNami supporters are SoKai supporters after all. The other reason is because they look cute together...

I mean, they barely had any interaction at all, and the little interaction they had wasn't exactly romantic...

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I really don't see how people can see RokuNami, really :\ I didn't see it in KH2, and then Days came out and confirmed what I've been saying since forever - Namine only sees Roxas as a tool to get her Sora back. Even if she saw Roxas as something more than something she needs to get out of the way, it would be as a part of Sora but that's leading back to SoNami and not proper RokuNami.

And then there's the infamous SoKai/RokuNami scene but seeing everything those two have been through it's... disgusting to me, really. They don't even know each other but they don't want to disappear (talk about OOC. Their entire development was their coming to terms with disappearing, and Namine believed strongly the sooner, the better), so they latch onto each other. By keeping the other alive inside their Somebody, there's someone there to keep them alive back inside the other Somebody.
Not the best basis for romance if you're aiming at a healthy relationship.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I like it a mite better than SoKai because I can actually see the logic behind it. And while I do find the initial interest's reasons to be disturbing, if Roxas pulls a Sora it might work half as well as SoNami.
But alas, it's a sick, sick couple :v

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
you know what i hate morethen roxas roxas fanboys / fangirls that bah other characters eg: namine xion sora ventus

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
I've seen people hate sora because "HE STOLE HIS LIFE". And people hatte ven Because "HE'S A COPY CAT" facepalm

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ironic since Ven was shown in the KH2 secret ending, so it comes to show he was well in planning when Roxas was designed.
I mean, Deep Dive didn't really show us Roxas's design which means that he and Ven were cooked up at the same time.
Meaning, Roxas is the copy cat XD;

And... hate to break it to them but Roxas stole Sora's life. Sora GAVE Roxas life to begin with XD;
I say blame Diz >:C he's the one who messed with everyone.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
no because nobodys are apprently a race acording to them.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
no just bad fanfic authors

in other news i am begging to hate ventus again for freaking acting like roxas and kairi

Last edited:

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Oh hey I just remembered something.

I always laugh that AkuRoku's one sided because you only get one AkuRoku day in a year - August 13th but you don't get the reverse since you don't have a 13th month.

Well...
You don't get a Roxas/Xion day at all.
Muahahahahaha >:D

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Hmm...It looks like this club is in dire need of a bump; don't let the flame die out, Smile!

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
sasuke and roxas startan emo band that preforms lincolin park songs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back