• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Roleplaying Tavern - Stop by for a pint!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Well, everybody...

Here it is — whatever "it" is supposed to be. I'll get the RP thread for "The Last Queen" written and posted, and then I bid my hideous progeny go forth.

After that, I won't even look at it until I've given everybody else their fair due of posts.
Nightfall, Arcana, Night of Fate ... all of them!

Keyblade-Serial

Hello! My name is hayiter! I previously had an account here in this forum but..i forgot the password. Nuff said, i return as KEYBLADE-SERIAL. I LIKE TO ROLEPLAY AND I LOVE KINGDOM HEARTS. I'M GLAD TO MEET YOU ALL.
[h=1][/h]

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Welcome back to the Roleplaying section. If you're looking for a good place to start, might I suggest KH Arcana? You find a link to it in my sig.

If you ever have any questions, as always, feel free to ask them here, or contact myself or Rena.

Vespy89

*walks in to the tavern and sits down* can i please have a pint of your finest ale?

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Oh, a new face. I apologize, I've been rather busy lately and haven't been quite observant.

Welcome to the Roleplaying Section. If you have any questions, by all means, feel free to ask them here, or contact either Rena or myself.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
As the tender settles his last customer. A young rebel walks to the farthest table. With a personal canteen and bottle of Jack Daniels in hand, he sits on the table eyeing the bar. While leaning the chair on its hind legs he states, "So... Was that badass or what!?"

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Though Rena insisted on posting the thread itself, I would like to announce that we will soon be hosting the second Roleplaying Awards for 2014.

What are the Roleplaying Awards, you ask? Well, for those of you who weren't here for Orion's awards two years back, it is essentially the People's Choice Awards for the Roleplaying section, where you get to nominate you or your fellow roleplayers and corresponding works for various awards, and then vote for the winner among the nominated entries. Expect categories such as "Best Villain" or "Best World Maker", among several others, both pre-selected and member-suggested (which will take place within the aforementioned thread).

I cannot, at the moment, provide a firm date for either the posting of the thread or the start of the contest, given the uncertainty of Rena and my schedules. That said, you can expect, at least, the thread fairly soon(ish).

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I nominate Orion for the "fucking off to nowhere and contributing less than zero" award.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
I nominate Orion for the "fucking off to nowhere and contributing less than zero" award.

more like dying constantly, thanks obama

literally ded, maggort, do you even praise the sun?????

\[T]/

Silliness aside, I would also like to nominate myself for the "diddlying off to nowhere and contributing less than zero" award, because reasons

Peace

Awards
Hey, don't know how to approach this but I was wondering if anyone would be willing to take a look at an OP for an RP I've been working on.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

Silliness aside, I would also like to nominate myself for the "diddlying off to nowhere and contributing less than zero" award, because reasons

You two need to come back, seriously. This section is a lot less interesting without you two here...

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Hold your breath. Make a wish. Count to three.

I'll be back soon, folks...

serenefire

Awards
Hey guys!

So I've been a KHI member for a good while now, although I don't post much outside the Chi board. I was a big forum roleplayer when I was younger, and I'd love to get back into it again. I noticed that this section existed like a year ago, but it's been mostly dormant for a long time now... Basically, I just wanted to introduce myself and say that I'd be interested in joining a roleplay, but I don't really see that there are any for me to jump into. I don't really care for canon RPs, although there are exceptions.

So anyway, Hi, I'm serene, and if any of you ever start up something you think I might be interested in, drop me a PM, because I don't really check this area much and will probably miss it. Alternatively, if there's something up now that you think I could jump into... let me know? I didn't really see anything active when I looked, but I might just be blind.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
These are all the active RP's currently running. Whatever I haven't posted is either closed to other members or happens to be inactive.

Recently Newly Added RPs

CLASSIC [Multiplayer Edition] RP

Conquerors RP

Requires more Interest before it becomes an RP

Final Fantasy Crystal Bearers/Tactics

Rps Currently Going

R.E.M. Reality, Existence, Mentality. Original RP

CWOS: The Last Queen. Original RP

The Miracles AU/Canon RP

Pokemon: Rise and Fall Canon RP

Persona Frozen Canon RP

Kingdom Hearts: Arcana RP

If there isn't an rp listed here you're not interested in joining, I'd suggest making one instead. :3

Last edited:

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
*From the farthest reaches of the Tavern* You should make a list of people that RP consistently. Might look a little skinnier but I'm sure the above list rivals in comparison.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
*From the farthest reaches of the Tavern* You should make a list of people that RP consistently. Might look a little skinnier but I'm sure the above list rivals in comparison.

Alright, why not? xD

InnerPeace
Roxie1563
Skitty Cat
Eternal Dream
Lunarmaster54
kingdomkeylight
CD-Mann
SwagStarIV
Noblesse Oblige
Lone
I<3Kiari
sephiroth2
HyperShadic
Chromatic

If I haven't listed anybody else then feel free to say you're active in the RP section too.

Back