• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

The Roleplaying Tavern - Stop by for a pint!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
im kinda still kickin but not really (also wow i've been here for 10 yrs!!??)

Chromatic

Become
Awards
I would be more than happy to jump into something new. I'd have gotten in on what's already going, but I'm honestly feeling like an outsider here these days (like, who even am I, right?).

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
  • Character of the Week
  • Tomb Raider
  • Hitman: Absolution
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  • Sleeping Dogs
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
I would be more than happy to jump into something new. I'd have gotten in on what's already going, but I'm honestly feeling like an outsider here these days (like, who even am I, right?).
I can sympathize with that sentiment. Feel like a ghost of a bygone era.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
I can sympathize with that sentiment. Feel like a ghost of a bygone era.
I get the feeling that's what has become of a lot of the old 'big names' in KHI RPing. While it certainly seems that the legacy has carried through in the quality of the people that remain, I wouldn't doubt that a good handful of people will have fallen into obscurity. But then, maybe it's not actually as it seems; and maybe people that haven't been around in a long while don't have to feel like they've been forgotten.

I would relish the chance to join one of your RPs again, if you were ever in the mood to give one a go.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
  • Character of the Week
  • Tomb Raider
  • Hitman: Absolution
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  • Sleeping Dogs
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
I would relish the chance to join one of your RPs again, if you were ever in the mood to give one a go.
If this statement still holds true, then you may just get your wish. I've had a bit of an itch to get back into writing again, and I could frankly use the practice and mental exercise.

If anyone is interested, it'll probably be an original roleplay focused heavily on character interactions, with a fairly loose plot and setting that is largely open to change. The current environment is far from suitable for the big, grandiose worlds that I used to make with Ordeith or Orion, with paragraphs and paragraphs stretching on, meticulously describing the functionality of the world, but that doesn't mean such a world still can't ultimately be crafted. I'm leaning toward something set in fantasy or horror (or both, knowing my tendencies), partially because of the fond memories of Seguine Heart, but am open to other suggestions as well.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
If this statement still holds true, then you may just get your wish. I've had a bit of an itch to get back into writing again, and I could frankly use the practice and mental exercise.

If anyone is interested, it'll probably be an original roleplay focused heavily on character interactions, with a fairly loose plot and setting that is largely open to change. The current environment is far from suitable for the big, grandiose worlds that I used to make with Ordeith or Orion, with paragraphs and paragraphs stretching on, meticulously describing the functionality of the world, but that doesn't mean such a world still can't ultimately be crafted. I'm leaning toward something set in fantasy or horror (or both, knowing my tendencies), partially because of the fond memories of Seguine Heart, but am open to other suggestions as well.
You have my attention. I think I should be in a better place now. My summer got hectic and busy (as usual). But this time of the year is generally a bit easier; I've got more of my weekends to myself. lol.

TheMostRad

Awards

I know I'm a month late on a response here but I hope this still holds true. I spent a lot of time 10 years ago on another KH RP board (World Destiny), and when I joined up on this forum last night I was hoping there may still be some RP remnants carrying on somewhere.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
  • Nothing's Like Before
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • Crafty Soul
I check back here every once in a while. While there are always a couple of roleplays that seem to be getting steady activity and replies, it's nothing like it was in 2009-2013. Most have gone on to do their own thing while others -- myself included in this batch of people -- have gone on to roleplay-centric sites.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Not sure how or why, but cornteen brought me back to this place. Surprised this section still exists tbh.