• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Roleplaying Academy : Where We Seek to Improve Ourselves, and Others

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Also as part of the revamp, we're hoping to develop more Mentor Types, as well as categorise them between on their basis: Character, Conceptual or Composition. For instance, Arena Master and Honorable Hero fall in Character; World-Maker and Web-Weaver go under Conceptual; and Post-It Poster and Cunning Linguist are covered by the umbrella of Composition. Get some of that grey matter churning to see what else we can come up with before we brutally murder this thread to hang up on the bedroom wall of the new one!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It most certainly is, we're also in the process of some revamping.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
You most certainly can. Anyone in particular you want? I'm not sure of how active others are at the moment, but I know I'm able to help.

Axdyn

The Half-Hearted Creator
Hrm....This sounds like an interesting idea.

I know I haven't been around for a long time, but I'd like to help out with this. I have seven years worth of Roleplaying experience...My old SN on here was 'A.J.', and I was pretty well-known around here...I think there's a few people who still remember me too.

The only issue is my health, it's not so good, which is why I left here in the first place back in 2007.

Either way, if my services as a mentor are needed, I'll be more than happy to try to help. ^_^

I'll PM my template.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The Roleplaying Academy is undergoing a revamp, and we'll be restructuring the entire mentor system. Best to wait a couple of weeks until it's up in its new form, and apply then.

digimikej

Awards
i am back, yet again, because the guy i chose 4 my mentor said he resigned after i derped 4 the summer. but i see the post 2 posts above me says to wait 4 revamp, and i shall. just felt i should post this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back