• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The role of Riku, Kairi and the rest of the characters in post-KH3.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Nukara

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Graceful Schemer

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Nukara

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

D

Deleted member 246005

Spoiler Spoiler Show

U.N. Owen

Awards
Terra and Ven should take the Mark of Mastery from Aqua. Eraqus never dubbed Terra a master and Ven probably has a good argument to take the exam since Riku is a master and he's around his age.

Ven still has amnesia from his early life because of Vanitas and Xehanort, so Namine should help him fill the gaps and reconstruct him, leading into the Foreteller plot.

Axel should be playing the dad to Roxas and Xion. They are only a year or two old after all. They have a lot to learn.

Kairi should willingly throw herself into reckless situations to get more combat experience. One: learning in practice is much different from learning in training. Two: she probably feels responsible for Sora's disappearance.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Thing is I could actually see

these three separate plot lines intersect in certain intervals as while Kairi and Riku might be the ones primarily searching for Sora, both Roxas and Ventus are tightly connected with Sora and since they owe their new chance at life to him they might want to help out on occasion if their own plots allow it.

Naminé herself could be important to all three plot lines due to her memory-related powers although it could seem that she might fit in most with Ven's third her unique relation to Sora might involve her in Kairi's and Riku's third while her relation with Roxas and Xion might have her play a secondary support role in Lea's and Isa's third.

In general I think that a character shouldn't be too easily dismissed just because their current arc is done. Crafting and opening a new arc is easily possible.

Maybe they should even mix up the formula a little as in

Kairi actually travels together with Aqua and learns from her in the field while Terra plays main support for Ventus in his quest. Riku may switch at his leisure between either group or sticks with one of them while Mickey travels with the other.
Which would mean either Kairi/Aqua/Riku and Ventus/Terra/Mickey or Kairi/Aqua/Mickey and Ventus/Terra/Riku. The latter combination would also allow Riku to spend more time with Terra while Kairi would have the chance to truly develop bonds and relationships outside her already established trio.

Lea and Isa would obviously have Roxas and Xion as support, that wouldn't change.

Naminé I can see being somewhat of a "mission control officer" for all three groups, possibly relaying info from and to Yen Sid.

brandedkarma

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Nukara

Awards
Thing is I could actually see

these three separate plot lines intersect in certain intervals as while Kairi and Riku might be the ones primarily searching for Sora, both Roxas and Ventus are tightly connected with Sora and since they owe their new chance at life to him they might want to help out on occasion if their own plots allow it.

Naminé herself could be important to all three plot lines due to her memory-related powers although it could seem that she might fit in most with Ven's third her unique relation to Sora might involve her in Kairi's and Riku's third while her relation with Roxas and Xion might have her play a secondary support role in Lea's and Isa's third.

In general I think that a character shouldn't be too easily dismissed just because their current arc is done. Crafting and opening a new arc is easily possible.

Maybe they should even mix up the formula a little as in

Kairi actually travels together with Aqua and learns from her in the field while Terra plays main support for Ventus in his quest. Riku may switch at his leisure between either group or sticks with one of them while Mickey travels with the other.
Which would mean either Kairi/Aqua/Riku and Ventus/Terra/Mickey or Kairi/Aqua/Mickey and Ventus/Terra/Riku. The latter combination would also allow Riku to spend more time with Terra while Kairi would have the chance to truly develop bonds and relationships outside her already established trio.

Lea and Isa would obviously have Roxas and Xion as support, that wouldn't change.

Naminé I can see being somewhat of a "mission control officer" for all three groups, possibly relaying info from and to Yen Sid.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

D

Deleted member 246005

These are just potential plots I thought of-

I once suggested Lea try to be Vanitas's good sponsor in one of the KH3 threads. So that plot bunny could still be used as a subplot in a different game.

Xion ends up becoming a scientist in the future and explores the Data realm.

Riku ends up a knight of Disney castle and goes around protecting the worlds. He's joined by Max Goof and his squad of cadets.

Terra ends up with Xemnas's control over the Nothingness element and goes on a journey to master it. He may travel with Aeleus and Ienzo and we get a bit of explanation on what the elements are etc.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Someone gets hired as a bodyguard for Scrooge McDuck.

Namine's powers shift to something like Sai's from Naruto- she can bring her drawings to life.

Last edited by a moderator:

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i got a theroy on the master of masters that makes sense yeah sora is the master of master but not our sora is different master of masters while the backcover is different sora from another timeline after both clash the world will be remorn and everybody will get new lives and start over again and i think we see eveobody future in the reborn world

Back