The Road To Platinum

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KeyToNothing

• Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
So because I'm insane, I've decided to platinum KH2. I've gone for a standard mode playthrough and currently have 88% of the trophies so far, I'm feeling confident in getting 100% fairly soon.

However, after giving the gummi missions a go, I know I'm going to struggle, particularly with mission 2 (Defeat enemies) and the EX missions. Am I best making my own gummi ship to tackle various missions or will sample blueprints be fine to use once I've progressed further through the game?

Thank you in advance and sorry for any confusion :)

Soldier

• The Foreteller
  • Savage Nymph
  • Completionist
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Just Short of the Mark
So because I'm insane, I've decided to platinum KH2. I've gone for a standard mode playthrough and currently have 88% of the trophies so far, I'm feeling confident in getting 100% fairly soon.

However, after giving the gummi missions a go, I know I'm going to struggle, particularly with mission 2 (Defeat enemies) and the EX missions. Am I best making my own gummi ship to tackle various missions or will sample blueprints be fine to use once I've progressed further through the game?

Thank you in advance and sorry for any confusion :)
I'm going to tell you what I tell everyone who does this/plans on doing this. When attempting to platinum KH2, you NEED to make a doughnut ship to handle the EX and mission 2's. It will save your LIFE, it will save you many, many hours of frustration. In fact, the final boss of the gummi routes (The hunter X) in order for you to even last a minute against him, you need to make a special ship with certain longevity increasing abilities that the blueprints simply will not give you.

Rydgea

Happy 2019!
Website
backloggery.com
  • News Hound
  • Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
  • Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
I'm going to tell you what I tell everyone who does this/plans on doing this. When attempting to platinum KH2, you NEED to make a doughnut ship to handle the EX and mission 2's. It will save your LIFE, it will save you many, many hours of frustration. In fact, the final boss of the gummi routes (The hunter X) in order for you to even last a minute against him, you need to make a special ship with certain longevity increasing abilities that the blueprints simply will not give you.
Haven't played the ReMIX, but I remember when I retired KH2 vanilla the donut ship helped me immensely obtaining the achievements / rankings. So, erm, seconded.