• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Riku/Kelsie fanclub!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
For those of us who ship the wonderful crack pairing of RILSIE!

RikuKelsie2-1.jpg

^Org_42 made this for us!

If you want to join, just let me know below! And say why you like this pairing so much!

Members
madammina-founder and creator of pairing.
Organization_42 - first convert.
Azrael- second convert
Disk Jockey - third convert
Shinra X-2 - fourth convert
mangacrazy101 - fifth convert
thechasersblade - sixth convert
TwilightRiku_13 - seventh convert
VergilTheHeart - eight convert
AxelYoYo - ninth convert

Reasons:
1) They both care for their friends
2) they both are a bit lonesome
3) Riku could help pull Kelsie out of her shell
4) Kelsie can show Riku that people care about him, making him trust people more
5) They are adorable together!
6)She's probably the most normal character in HSM,
7) Sshe's kind and shy, but once she's brought out of her shell, like Riku, it's clear that she can take care of herself.
8) They both have a dry sense of humor.
9) Both are restrained and don't like to give much of themselves away

Fanfics and pictures:
Identities (What made madammina create this pair) (Will be added when I actually write it down)
Finding the Right Notes-Organization_42
Life's True Impacts - Organization_42
Under The Mistletoe - Organization_42
Kingdom Hearts:War of the Universes -madammina/Ziz/Xziled
La Compilation: Le Mort De Riku-Ziz
La Compilation: Circle of Life -madammina
20 Questions -Organization_42
Dawn of a New Key: Final Note-madammina
Shipping Rlise - Organization_42
Make Your Own Kind of Music -madammina
My light - madammina

Rilsiesig.png
<--- by Reflection.

057.jpg
<--- Ziz through Soul Caliber
061.jpg
<--- Ziz through Soul Caliber
[
059.jpg
""
058.jpg
""

(Mina needs to make more original Rilsie work)

Songs!

Taylor Swift - You Belong With Me

Olyeas Rulin and Lucas Grabeel - I Just Wanna Be With You

Kelly Clarkson- Already Gone

Kelly Clarkson- My Life Would Suck Without You

The Fray- You Found Me

Santana W/ Chad Kroeger - Into the Night

The Fray- Look After You

Lady Antebellum - Because I need you

The Beatles- Dear Prudence

Nickelback - Far Away

Snow Patrol - Set Fire to the third bar

Billy Joel - All About Soul

Last edited:

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Re: The Riku/Kelsie club!

ZOMG, you made a fanclub for them! And I'm guessing that this is the part where I ask to join? :3

I like them because I enjoy crossover pairings in general, and while I do like RiKai a little bit, none of the characters in KH ever felt like a "perfect match" for Riku to me. (The fact that I'm not a fan of slash pairings probably didn't help matters.) But Kelsi fits very well. She's probably the most normal character in HSM, and she's kind and shy, but once she's brought out of her shell, like Riku, it's clear that she can take care of herself. Plus, they both have a dry sense of humor.

Oh, and you forgot to include Reflection's Rilsie sig that she posted in the Non-Yaoi/Yuri FC once:

2myqal1.png

And thanks for putting my pic at the top!

madammina

I lost it before. Thanks for finding it!
You're in! Got a color scheme for this club?

Organization_42

Awards

A color scheme? Hmmm...blue and white? Because red and white are East High's colors, but Riku tends to wear blue, yellow, and green. So blue and white would be a combination of both.

Yay, I'm the first convert! Now c'mon people, get over your HSM prejudice and join! Kelsi's probably the most normal character in the group anyway.

madammina

Well, you were!

I'll try to do Blue and white then. Nice pick. (And it's in my favorite Kelsie outfit)

Probably. All she wants to do is compose.

(and the Tia Dolma version wants to do that too, and save the world)

I need to add your reasons. Remind me to do that later.

Organization_42

Awards

Oh wow, I forgot she wore blue and white! I feel like a psychic now! :lol: And btw, you should affiliate this club with your Non-Yaoi/Yuri Club since we talk about it a lot in there anyway, and maybe even see if the Riku FC would affiliate with you, for promotional reasons.

All right, it's "later," so I'm reminding you to add the reasons! And I will try to have the Rilsi essay done by the end of the week, so you can post a link to it here, if you think it's decent enough.

madammina

Okay, let's try to find that scene again. I picked the wrong song.

Wrong outfit, but still blue and white. I can see it! I just don't know when it is...

FOUND IT!

I love that outfit... And that's the first time she sings! (If you don't count her lead in during "I've been looking for"

(cough) Anyway, I'll go put those reasons up.

And I don't want to affiliate it with the non yaoi/yuri boy/girl fanclub because then I would have to affiliate EVERYONE. But I'll try with Riku club.

and of COURSE It'll be good! I can't wait for Friday!

A

Azrael

Ah. Fuck it. Add me in . It's because of our collab that this happened.

Organization_42

Awards
Yay, we have another member!

And I don't want to affiliate it with the non yaoi/yuri boy/girl fanclub because then I would have to affiliate EVERYONE. But I'll try with Riku club.

and of COURSE It'll be good! I can't wait for Friday!

I understand. I might post a link the next time I go to that FC though, just to do a little advertising! And good luck with the Riku Club!

Yes! Friday! That'll be my deadline! If I give myself a deadline, I'm more likely to get it done.

How did this pairing come to be?

I'll let Mina answer that one properly since she's the one who really founded the pairing. But the short version is that she was writing a KH3-style fanfic and needed to put Riku with someone. At the time, Kelsi was the only one in the HSM without a Significant Other, so she was a good candidate for the position. By the time I heard about it from Mina, it was practically her OTP and her talking to me about it all the time got me interested in it too. And, like I said before, I'm not a big fan of any Riku pairings, though I sort of like RiKai, so I was happy to latch onto a pairing for him that involved someone outside KH!

A

Azrael

Riku/Kelsie officially appeared in the War of the Universes. Sure it's badly written but it was our first chance at writing!

madammina

How did this pairing come to be?

Ah. Fuck it. Add me in . It's because of our collab that this happened.

Riku/Kelsie officially appeared in the War of the Universes. Sure it's badly written but it was our first chance at writing!

So badly written, but it was not the first time I wrote them... though I guess you could say official.

I wrote a story known as "Kingdom Hearts: Identities" it was horribly cliched, I lost it when my hard drive crashed (I still miss it, I liked my HM and PotC:DMC chapters! HSM could use alot of work) When I wrote the end of the HSM first draft, I saw how Kelsie needed someone, Riku had nothing really to do, and I started to put the two together. Kelsie had gotten her Water Manipulation powers here (Before she went Tia Dolma though) As I wrote more with them together, I realized how good they were with eachother. Riku helped her control her power, got her to know of the outside world, and she gave him someone to care about, to open up to. ONe who wouldn't judge, who would listen, and was forgiving. When Kelsie got her PTSD Riku was the one who was closest to empathizing. Sure, he didn't get PTSD from allowing his world to be destroyed while Kelsie was completely ripped up about really seeing death for the first time in the bathhouse and being unable to save anyone there. But he paid back the favors. He stuck by with her (sort of... He also ignored her) He wanted to protect Kelsie. (Kelsie goes into shock from the Bathhouse scene in AWE They then go up into the Arctic, She isn't moving while people are losing fingers and toes. Axel's been giving off heat like crazy (due to his internal fire source) and he has to practically push Riku over to make sure she's okay) but even with their false starts, their cultural differences, they are both people who can really listen, care, and Riku's outwardness can help Kelsie break out of her shell. Kelsie ability to listen and forgive (along with her innocence) allows Riku to forgive himself for falling into darkness.

Their first Kiss was at the end of HSM 2. The fireworks was a trigger for her PTSD, Riku knew that, saw the fireworks, and kissed her to distract her (if I rewrite it, Riku won't be able to fully keep it bay, so he helps her pull through that attack)

---
Ziz, do you want to be "Second Convert" or "Would rather the pairing be Kelsie/Ziz the Wind Elemental"?

Yay, we have another member!
Yep!

I understand. I might post a link the next time I go to that FC though, just to do a little advertising! And good luck with the Riku Club![/quote]
Thanks! I'll go ask!

Yes! Friday! That'll be my deadline! If I give myself a deadline, I'm more likely to get it done.
I can't WAIT! YOu do a good job explaining them! (Better then I do anyway)

I'll let Mina answer that one properly since she's the one who really founded the pairing.
I hope that was a good answer.

But the short version is that she was writing a KH3-style fanfic and needed to put Riku with someone. At the time, Kelsi was the only one in the HSM without a Significant Other, so she was a good candidate for the position. By the time I heard about it from Mina, it was practically her OTP and her talking to me about it all the time got me interested in it too. And, like I said before, I'm not a big fan of any Riku pairings, though I sort of like RiKai, so I was happy to latch onto a pairing for him that involved someone outside KH!

You make it sound so selfish...

Anyway, er, yeah!

Now I'll have to rewrite it, but it'll be such a back step from HCTB!

A

Azrael

I don't do Kelsie/Ziz anymore. I don't even use Ziz anymore I'm afraid. I abandoned him. :D

Just put me in for the normal list.

madammina

Alright, changing to second convert!

There goes La Compilation though...

Anyway... glad to see you still like Rilsie at least a bit.

madammina

A RILSIE FAN!

How did you get into them?

(I know Ziz and Org... but I don't remember if you read any of mine,Org's or Ziz's stuff or just heard us talking or what...)

Anyway... THANK YOU!

Sawah

unofficial HOTH
Awards
no problem :)

eh, well, if you remember, i was reading azrael's fanfic which had a rilsie reference. i asked what it was and you and i think org42 sent me links of all different rilsie fanfics. i loved ALL of them and i think they're soo cute together :DD

madammina

Thanks... part Ziz part the rest of us.

Anyway, glad to convert someone... It's kind of hard to find someone open to both.

They are cute together. Do you have any reasons (or fics or pictures) to add?

A

Azrael

By the way you can post whatever I sent to you. Though I stopped writing, at least you can put links to the individual stuff.

It's badly written but of course, that's from way back..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back