• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

::The Riku Fanclub Revisited Fanfiction Contest::

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kao-chan

: : k a o r i k u : :
Holding Riku's heart. A love that can never be tak
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
The Riku Fanclub Revisted, also know as The Closed, is holding it's first fanfiction contest. So the contestants, spectators, and judges can keep up, a host thread, this one, will be here to keep you updated. All participants and judges must read and adhere to the rules on this page.

The contestants consist of people from the fanclub.
While the Judges can be people who are not apart of the club.

The Fanfiction contest will start tomorrow. A deadline has not yet been decided on. But that doesnt mean you shouldnt get started.

The rules for submitting fictions...
All fanfiction must consist of at least three chapters. After you have written your three chapters and posted them, it's up to you whether or not you continue it for whatever fans you may gain.
Post your fanfiction here in the fanfiction area. Simple rule isnt it. But I dont want to see any fictions in the forum insanity!
NO RIPPING! That means no stealing another persons general plot and idea! All stories must be original with original content!
If you arent a contestant, then dont post a story and expect to be in the contest. PM me or the president of the club to ask for a spot in the contest. As I said before, a deadline hasnt been decided upon, so later entries are accepted

Judges
To become a judge. PM me or the creator of The Closed.
Judges have to evaluate each contestant by chapter. And then give an overall grade of each fiction at the end.
Judges rate chapters on a scale of one to ten. A possible two points for each category.
The categories are (subject to change):
  • Feel
  • Fluency
  • Plot
  • Desciption
  • Personal thought
Commentors/Spectators

The people who post and tell you what they think of your story. These people may, of course, try and sway a judge that a certain fiction they like is best. But there are things these people cant do so that a certain fiction wins.
  • Bribery by
    1. Giving reputation points
    2. Giving RPG gil

Updates
When updating your fiction with a chapter. please post here to notify me. If I havent already found out myself. So that I can post it here.

The Prize
I dont have much money. So I hope that the feel that youve written a great fanfic and 20.000 gil makes you happy. Of course, if any The Closed members would like to donate, that would be accepted too.

The judges are...
  • dark diciple
  • lady kairi 19

The contestants are...
  • .:kao-chan:.
  • iheartriku
  • rael ultima

If I forgot anyone, just post and tell me so.
Judges will also post here on what they thought about the writers fanfics.
Commentors/spectators can also post here, as long as there isnt much spam. Im a nice person.

Contacting the president and vice president
President- keyblade creator
Vice President - .:kao-chan:.

LadyKairi_19

Website
www.myspace.com
Rael Ultima said:
i guess i'm the first to post my fanfic here. my first chapter is up, so everyone check it out and let me know what u think!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2916461/1/http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2916461/1/

Okay I read your chapter.... Its very descriptive.. I can really imagine the surroundings you were portraying... its going good so far...

oh yeah.... why'd you have to put a cliffhanger?? It was getting good! The story is good... keep it up ^_^

EDIT: I realized I said too much "good"... oh well

Rael Ultima

nah, it's ok, iheartriku. i don't mind, anyway. after all, i just posted mine Sunday. and LadyKairi_19.... cliffhangers are so fun to do, i just couldn't resist! it's not really much of one anyway. but i'll probably be nicer from now on and not put many.

Dark-Disciple

The 5th Apocalyptic Rider
Riding with Famine, Death, Pestilence and Destruct
I'm finnally here. I'll start reading then......................

EDIT: Just read it. It's really good. (i can't compliment much, at least not jet. I don't want to sound biased or anything to anyone and for anyone.) (Damnit >.<)

Last edited:

iheartriku

Website
www.xanga.com
Alright! I'm done! Sorry for my delay....and i dont have a link to this either.... my bad...but i'll juat poet it in here...okay..enjoy!

The Secret(catchy title lol)
Chapter One
Maleficent takes Riku to a dark room with a huge wide-screen window.

Riku [confused]: what is this???
Maleficent: shh, watch.

With a move of her hand a girl appears in through window. She’s standing in the middle of a room, by the expression on her face and the limp of her body she looks tired. She looks around his own age and is holding a blade of some sort. She is dressed in a white short-sleeved top with a deep V cut, there’s a black shirt underneath covering the breast. She has black knee high shorts on and is wearing kung fu like shoes. Soon heartless appear around her.

Riku [scared]: HEY! The heartless their gonna….

The heartless attack the girl, they pile on top of her! Riku is feeling worried and impatient. Suddenly the girl breaks through the heartless and destroys every one. Riku is shocked. Maleficent moves her hand and the view of the girl disappears.

Maleficent [turning around toward the door]: Come, my child.

Riku follows. They go down a few flights of stairs and come to a door. Maleficent opens the door and they walk in to a room, which looks like the room the girl from the window was in. Riku looks around he notices a lonesome tree at the other end of the room. He sees a figure in the branches, and then it suddenly disappears.

Riku [confused, to himself]: Whoa, I think this darkness stuff makes you loose your mind…
Voice [from behind Riku]: So this is the newest recruit, kinda scrawny isn’t he, Maleficent?
Riku[turning around]: huh?!

Riku turns around. He finds that behind him is the girl from before.

Maleficent: Yes, take care of him, Takara. And make sure he becomes strong and ruthless. We can’t have a soft and sweet Prince of Darkness now can we?
Riku [questioning]: Prince? Of darkness?
Maleficent: That is your destiny… I must leave Creel is giving a bigger headache every passing day… that child cannot do anything right…

Maleficent turns around and walks out of the room, shutting the door.

Takara: Prince of Darkness huh?
Riku [looking up at Takara]: uh, yeah sure. [Riku sees the keyblade in Takara’s hand and stares]
Takara [walking around Riku]: Maleficent gives me this task! Oh well! [Stops in front of Riku with her hand on her hip, and her keyblade up on her shoulder] Hi, I’m Takara!
Riku [blushing]: uh, Riku.
Takara [smiling]: well before we get started I guess I do have to give you this!...

Takara holds out her hand and suddenly another keyblade appears.

Takara: this one is for you, it’s a gift from Maleficent.
Riku [taking the keyblade]: this doesn’t look anything like Sora’s keyblade, neither does your’s
Takara: that’s because our keyblades are special!
Riku[staring at his new keyblade]: right, so I just swing it right [swings the blade]
Takara [nodding] uh huh!

Riku starts to swing the blade and plays with it a little. Takara walks up behind him.

Takara [demonstrating]: here look, these are the 5 main moves you’ll need to know for a great defense. Right shoulder block, left shoulder block, right thigh block, left thigh block, and then center attack point. See.
Riku[trying out the moves]: so here…here…here…here…and here…right?
Takara: yeah, now try that with heartless…[Takara summons heartless]
Riku: huh?! Where did they?

The heartless attack, Riku, who is still surprised, defends himself as best he can. Soon he was tired and lets his guard down for just a second.

Takara: watch out don’t let…

Riku gets hit. Takara sends the heartless away.

Takara[to herself]: ouch, we’ve got a long way to go.[out loud] Rule number 1 don’t let your guard down…
Riku[out of breath]: how…did you…
Takara: …control the heartless. It’s a gift that comes along with joining the darkness…
Riku [plopping on the floor]: phew…
Takara [shaking head]: nah ah uh, there’s no breaks in my training…
Riku [looking up at Takara]: training?
Takara [looking down]: uh huh, you’re under my watch now, and there are no breaks until I say so. [Smiles and holds out hand]

Riku takes her hand they soon begin training. For the next weeks Takara trains Riku and pushes him to his limit. Riku is progresses everyday that passes. Once in a while Maleficent would send out one or the other on missions. One day Takara decides to cut their training short.

Takara [walking towards the door]: Come on I wanna show you something!
Riku [following]: uh, okay.

Takara takes Riku up some flights of stairs to the rooftop of the castle.

Takara [with open arms] ahh, feels good up here doesn’t it!
Riku: sure…
Takara [sitting at the edge]: you never did tell me how you got here?
Riku: I’m looking for a friend, a long lost friend. She was promised to me, by Maleficent. If I do what she says I can save her. If I don’t she is lost forever.
Takara: awww…she must be very special, she’s fortunate to have a friend like you.
Riku [walks over and sits beside Takara]: what about you?
Takara: humph, me? It’s a long story…
Riku [looks at Takara]: I’m listening…
Takara [smiling and giving in]: Fine…Well a few years ago my home world was destroyed and my parents disappeared. I was left with many others in a ruined land. I don’t really remember much, but I remember being alone and afraid, so I decided that I was going take up for myself and find my parents. So I set out, I only remember being in a dark forest then seeing light. I followed the light to a door. This door was it was white and mystical. Suddenly the door opened and I went through it. Next thing I know I’m here on the rooftop of this castle. Maleficent appears and tells me that if I join the darkness I’ll see my parents again, naïve and desperate I accepted. But I’ve learned that being with the darkness does not save you from it, it only makes you a victim of it. I’ve been searching, not only for my parents, but now also for a way out of the darkness. So I sit up here now and then hoping that, that one door will reappear and take me back.
Riku [surprised]: so…I’ve made the wrong choice by coming here then huh…I’ll just end up like you alone, afraid and in the darkness…
Takara [getting up]: har har, thanks for the sympathy…
Riku: so what do I do now?…
Takara [turns around]: you run…follow the light in your heart that leads you…While its still there…

Riku looks up at Takara with a sense of hope. Takara walks forward.

Takara: even though you have taken the crown of Prince of Darkness, you’re not completely taken into the darkness yet now are you? You still have a chance to escape from the darkness and save your friend.
Riku: really?
Takara [smiling]: Here I’ll make a deal with you. I’ll train you to be strong and tough, but not to fight for darkness, to escape from it. How does that sound?
Riku [dazed]: but what about you, are you just going to stay here?
Takara: I guess… I have to find my own escape plan don’t I?
Riku [getting up] how bout’ we do this together?
Takara: hahaha! Yeah right! I can only smuggle a person at a time out of here! Maleficent watches my every move. I can just disappear with you. She’ll come after us and take us back then take our hearts and use our bodies. We’ll be total zombies! [acts like a zombie]
Riku: Where there’s a will there’s a way! And WE’RE going to find one!
Takara[pets Riku on the head]: You’re a tough kid! Tough, Tough kid!
Riku[pushes of Takara’s hand]: Kid? We’re the same flipping age!
Takara[leans back]: Or are we?
Riku: We are! you told me the other day, and if we’re working together you gotta start treating me like a friend, not some kid you have to lecture and teach.
Takara: hey I haven’t agreed to work with you…yet!
Riku: so I’m getting you out whether you like it or not!
Takara: oh, tuff guy now aren’t you?!
Riku [grabs Takara’s hand]: come one Maleficent is probably looking for us, since we’re not training…remember…
Takara: huh?

Suddenly Maleficent appears in front of Riku.
Maleficent [angry]: Takara where have you been! We have a problem in the forest region. Go now!
Takara [starts to run towards the door] yeah…
Maleficent: oh and Takara [Takara pauses] take the Prince with you…he’ll want to see what happens …
Takara: come on Riku…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back