• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Riku Connection?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxovin

ok i have a question but im not sure how to put it into words so im going to try the best I can. Here goes...

okay obviously we see riku with A LOT of different weapons so im wondering, how does he get them? which ones are fake? are they real keyblades? oh and what connection does he have with the Oblivion keyblade Sora gets? and i know that no one knows the answer to this question but, does anyone have any guess as too how riku got the keyblade he gave kairi?

Answers are greatly appreciated haha

thanks for answering if you do =]

Oxovin

i don't quiet get what your trying to say

well obviously riku has had keyblades such as the way to dawn, soul eater, etc.
and he also weilded the oblivion at one time during his fight with roxas. im just wondering about those keyblades that he has or has gotten. all the queations i asked above are about these keyblades.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Throughout the series, Riku has only been seen with 4 different weapons:

Heart Unlocker - Made from the princesses hearts. Was real
Soul Eater - Obtained from Maleficent.
Way to Dawn - Transformed from Soul Eater
Kingdom Key - Stolen from Sora.

All of them are real weapons. The only one that could possibly be quaalified as a fake, it Heart Unlocker.

Oxovin

Throughout the series, Riku has only been seen with 4 different weapons:

Heart Unlocker - Made from the princesses hearts. Was real
Soul Eater - Obtained from Maleficent.
Way to Dawn - Transformed from Soul Eater
Kingdom Key - Stolen from Sora.

All of them are real weapons. The only one that could possibly be quaalified as a fake, it Heart Unlocker.

uhm i dont quite get it. what blade is the heart unlocker?
is the way to dawn an actual keyblade cause it does have a keychain
and whats his connection to the oblivion?

rikufan1995

idk if he had a connection to oblivion if he did km must have gave it to him idk. as for heart unlocker it was the one sora stabbed himself with in kh1

Twiligan

dude you are such a noob.

Oblivion is just a representation of Riku, just like how Oathkeeper is a representation of Kairi.
I have no flipin clue how he got another keyblade for Kairi, It was like a Keyblade bargin bin sale.

rikufan1995

ur probly right about oblivion and oathkeeper. where he got that keyblade that he gave kairi will probly be cleared up in kh3 or 358/2 days

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
uhm i dont quite get it. what blade is the heart unlocker?

The one Sora stabbed himself with.

is the way to dawn an actual keyblade cause it does have a keychain

Yes it it. But just because a Keyblade doesn't have a keychain, doesn't mean it's fake.

and whats his connection to the oblivion?

Oh nothing major. It's just represents him. That's all.

T

tazztig

Quite the contray, but he got the keyblade maybe because he had a strong heart or will.>>*^^

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
Well everything was basically answered but I don't have a single clue about the keyblade Riku handed to Kairi. I just thought that was suppossed to be a "I am so weak... I need to be stronger! Please help me!!!!!! *sob sob sob*" Moment.

I doubt it'll have a real impact on the story itself unless they decide *if they decide* to make a KH3. Unless they want to can goofy and donald *PLEASE kill goofy* And bring in riku and Kairi to replace them ._. if that happens I'm gonna be confused.... I was already confused by the fact everytime goofy and donald killed a heartless cutscene or not a heart was released >____> so yeah >_> confusion.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Well everything was basically answered but I don't have a single clue about the keyblade Riku handed to Kairi. I just thought that was suppossed to be a "I am so weak... I need to be stronger! Please help me!!!!!! *sob sob sob*" Moment.

Riku thought of home and handed it to her.

I doubt it'll have a real impact on the story itself unless they decide *if they decide* to make a KH3.

1. They are.
2. It is important. Nomura said that Kairi getting a Keyblade is hinting towards something.

Unless they want to can goofy and donald *PLEASE kill goofy*

Goofy is WAY better than Kairi. All Kairi's good for is making Sora look less gay, which she TOTALLY fails at, and putting her ankles behind her ears for anyone who wants her to.

And bring in riku and Kairi to replace them ._. if that happens I'm gonna be confused.... I was already confused by the fact everytime goofy and donald killed a heartless cutscene or not a heart was released >____> so yeah >_> confusion.

Don't take that too much into aspect. Just dialogue in a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back