• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~&~ The Riku♥Kairi Fanclub - The Princess and the Fallen Hero ~&~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I know, but the dynamic is similar. One's really laid-back, and one's short-tempered and uptight. Plus, it could lead to something funny when Kairi arrives at the castle and realizes that it's enchanted...

Kairi: *sees D&G and gasps* Wow! Did the enchantress get those animals to talk, too??
Sora: No...they've just always been like that...

THAT could happen (though again, Sora'd be playing the Lumiere role more than either of D&G) 8D And I could use the same excuse and have Mickey in there somehow! :D

Wifen said:
Yes! Maleficent as the Enchantress, because she was the one who got Riku in that mess in the game too!

AWESOME! I LIKE THAT IDEA TOO!

Oddly enough, since he's my favorite character and all, I CAN do that to Demyx and I throughly enjoy every second of it! >:D I like playing up his flaws at times, and I'd love to write a fanfic with him as the main villain some day. And if Kairi's involved, even better!

Also, I approve of the bookstore owner idea, Smile. That works too!

YEEES!!! 8D Though, in typical Maleficent manner, she'd be cursing Riku for less than noble reasons... >:3

You're so evil... and I love you for it. <3

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
THAT could happen (though again, Sora'd be playing the Lumiere role more than either of D&G) 8D And I could use the same excuse and have Mickey in there somehow! :D

Actually, I just thought of something. In KH, Sora and Donald tend to bicker and banter more than Donald and Goofy, so maybe Sora could still be Lumiere, and Donald could be Cogsworth, and Goofy could play another role...?

YEEES!!! 8D Though, in typical Maleficent manner, she'd be cursing Riku for less than noble reasons... >:3

You're so evil... and I love you for it. <3

s1elleface

Theart

Awards
Actually, I just thought of something. In KH, Sora and Donald tend to bicker and banter more than Donald and Goofy, so maybe Sora could still be Lumiere, and Donald could be Cogsworth, and Goofy could play another role...?

That's also a possibility... *puts thinking cap on* :D

Wifen said:
s1elleface

xD <3333333

Theart

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

D'aww....

Theart

Awards
Wait...

Okay, my high school did Beauty and the Beast as our musical last winter, and when I played that mob song video, I found myself suddenly standing up and doing the dance I had learned to it. Is that sad? x_x

Not at all! :D That's EPICALLY AWESOME in my book! Who did you play? :3

Theart

Awards
Heh, no one important. I was one of the three Silly girls, you know, the ones who're obsessed with Gaston. It was pretty fun, actually. :3

8D Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. I was always fond of those girls. <3 Now I have another reason to be. :3

Theart

Awards
I'VE BEGUN WRITING Beauty & The Beast!!! >:3 I should have the first chapter up in a few hours. ^_^

Theart

Awards
Normally I'm not as active as I am today. D: I just seem to feel the NEED to write. Smile, whip me if I don't write at least one chapter per 3 days. >:3 I NEED to make sure I write the whole thing.

Theart

Awards
Great! :D Now I have motivation to write, aside from fun! WRITING TO AVOID PAIN!!! :3 Gotta love it. *glomps Smile*

Wanna read the prologue? :3 I have that already completely written *is going to post it and the first chapter together later today*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back