• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~&~ The Riku♥Kairi Fanclub - The Princess and the Fallen Hero ~&~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
EPIC RiKai AMV!!!

Only regret is that they didn't use the movie version... That's my favorite version of the song. <3

Theart

Awards
OMG Plotbunny time: An AU RiKai version of Beauty & The Beast!!! And yes, Sora = Lumiere (of sorts)!!! >:3333 I gotta write it one day!

Theart

Awards
Sora'll be Chip with Selphie as his mother. Lumiere and Cogsworth are Tidus and Wakka.

NO to that idea. I've already got influences other than the Disney movie to play on here.
La Belle et la Bete Chapter 1, a Bleach fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Sora's like Lumiere in the sense that he's the helpless romantic. ;) Besides I HATE Tidus and Wakka, for whatever reason. In the idea I've got, BOTH Sora and Riku are Masters of the castle, and only Riku is cursed. Sora hires Kairi as a new maid (and has a hot little romance going on with his other maid, Namine. ;D) That's what I've got so far, though the later half will definitely be shaped more like the movie plot-wise. :D Xemnas as Gaston, et cetera.

Theart

Awards
Again, NOT what I have in mind. ;D Sora'd never be Chip if Riku and Kairi were Beast and Belle respectively. He'd be Lumiere, IMO. Now, if we were talking AquVan = B&TB, then by all means, Sora would be Chip! ;D

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
NO to that idea. I've already got influences other than the Disney movie to play on here.
La Belle et la Bete Chapter 1, a Bleach fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Sora's like Lumiere in the sense that he's the helpless romantic. ;) Besides I HATE Tidus and Wakka, for whatever reason. In the idea I've got, BOTH Sora and Riku are Masters of the castle, and only Riku is cursed. Sora hires Kairi as a new maid (and has a hot little romance going on with his other maid, Namine. ;D) That's what I've got so far, though the later half will definitely be shaped more like the movie plot-wise. :D Xemnas as Gaston, et cetera.

YES. MAKE THIS HAPPEN. I DON'T CARE HOW. Also, if Kairi's going to be Belle, I think Demyx should be Gaston. ;)

Wait...wait a minute...if you don't want Tidus and Wakka to be the Lumiere and Cogsworth figures...then what about Donald and Goofy??? :D

Theart

Awards
^ I like that sort of thinking! :D Thanks for the suggestion, wifen!

Riku = The Beast (with a twist, influenced by Enelya's LBLB fanfic)
Kairi = Belle
Sora = Lumiere/Other House Owner (of sorts)
Namine = Mrs. Potts/the French Maid (*wink wink*)
Ansem The Wise = Maurice (>:3)
Xemnas = Gaston
Saix = LeFou
Axel = The Oven/Cook (>:3)

Any other suggestions? :3

Nah, I couldn't bring myself to do that to Demyx. He'll be a BFF for Kairi. xD

Theart

Awards
That could happen, since it's only one scene (btw, Smile have you read that B&TB AU IchiHime fanfic before? It's one of my favorites! :D)

Theart

Awards
READ IT!!! 8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD *Glomps Smile* Especially since it gives an interesting look at a classic story. ;D

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Neither of them fits to be a sexy French Chandelier.

I know, but the dynamic is similar. One's really laid-back, and one's short-tempered and uptight. Plus, it could lead to something funny when Kairi arrives at the castle and realizes that it's enchanted...

Kairi: *sees D&G and gasps* Wow! Did the enchantress get those animals to talk, too??
Sora: No...they've just always been like that...

Any other suggestions? :3

Nah, I couldn't bring myself to do that to Demyx. He'll be a BFF for Kairi. xD

Yes! Maleficent as the Enchantress, because she was the one who got Riku in that mess in the game too!

AWESOME! I LIKE THAT IDEA TOO!

Oddly enough, since he's my favorite character and all, I CAN do that to Demyx and I throughly enjoy every second of it! >:D I like playing up his flaws at times, and I'd love to write a fanfic with him as the main villain some day. And if Kairi's involved, even better!

Also, I approve of the bookstore owner idea, Smile. That works too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back