• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the reviews

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soraandkairi4eva

sora luver
sorry if this is old, but i had to let this out. so far from what i saw on the reviews of not so officail mags. they should of gave it perfect score. is kh2 a dissappointment or what? they said the camera angels didnt change much (the analog duh) the music wasn't so um what should i put... well let's just say it wasn't like kh
so what's the deal kh fans

Jsnake

soraandkairi4eva said:
but still they suck

Because they gave it the score what they thought it deserved? Yeah... Ok... Just because they gave it a score YOU don't like, doesn't mean they suck.

Oh, I have an idea! Why don't YOU write a review then?

wtholyf

Man Jsnake cool down. Soraandkairi the game itself is good, however the difficulty of play is not. Depends on how much you like and are good at video games. Those reviewers have to quickly complete tons of new games to write the reviews, that's why they've played the best of the best and the hardest of the hardest. For them Kingdom Hearts 2 was not much of a challenge (well it wasn't for me either with that reaction command crap). The story is good and trust me you'll get used to santucary before you know it. The game is great but easy, don't say it deserves a perfect score if you haven't played it. It's like when everyone assumed The Matrix Reloaded would be way good, when in fact it was a piece of crap. Kingdom Hearts 2 isn't crap, it's a good game, but like I said a bit easy. I'd give it an 8.5

Jsnake

wtholyf said:
Man Jsnake cool down. Soraandkairi the game itself is good, however the difficulty of play is not. Depends on how much you like and are good at video games. Those reviewers have to quickly complete tons of new games to write the reviews, that's why they've played the best of the best and the hardest of the hardest. For them Kingdom Hearts 2 was not much of a challenge (well it wasn't for me either with that reaction command crap). The story is good and trust me you'll get used to santucary before you know it. The game is great but easy, don't say it deserves a perfect score if you haven't played it. It's like when everyone assumed The Matrix Reloaded would be way good, when in fact it was a piece of crap. Kingdom Hearts 2 isn't crap, it's a good game, but like I said a bit easy. I'd give it an 8.5

I just get pissed when people make comments like "omg <insert random game here> didnt gut a 10 ign sukcs omg lawl". I'm just trying to show people that it's not so bad. =/

Hokage

Banned
Awards
I agree with you wholeheartedly Jsnake. People cry, and whine about reviews *IGN's review wasn't even that bad* about the game being too easy. Of course it's easy. What did you expect? You thought KH2 was going to be <insert random uber hard game here>. Sorry to ruin your little daydream, but it aint going to happen. I know how you guys feel, but check this out. You played KH when you were what.. 11,10,7?? You must have forgotten something since then. KH IS SUPER SUPER SUPER EASY. I mean, come on, it is one of the easiest games I have ever played. But, when I first played it, I thought it was a challenge. My point is, you guys have played other games, gotten better in your gaming skills. The game isn't too much harder than KH, according to other players I've talked to. You're going to have an easy time playing it now that you are somewhat experienced.

Now stop your whining and complaining about other people's opinion on the games,play it for yourself, and stfu about IGN.

Vzam

Bronze Member
Jsnake said:
It's called an opinion.

Conversation over. It's an opinion and they are entitled to their own opinion. I like alot of games, some of which arnt liked by "official reviewers."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back