• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► The Revenant - "I'm not afraid of losing at the Oscars anymore"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Arguably my most anticipated movie of this year.

Hugh Glass (Leonardo DiCaprio) is a 19th century fur trapper who gets mauled by a bear, then robbed by his friends (Tom Hardy, Domhnall Gleeson, and two other guys) and left for dead. Glass survives and sets out for revenge on them. The anticipated trailer just released today:

There's a lot of talent attached to this film, particularly Alejandro Inarritu and Emmanuel Lubezki, who both won Oscars this year for Birdman (Inarritu winning best screenplay, director, and picture, and Lubezki winning best cinematography, and also the same Oscar the previous year for Gravity). This looks to be a really well-crafted masterpiece.

And, of course, this looks to be Leo's Oscar.

Last edited:

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Re: The Revenant

Lubezki is out to win Best Cinematography for the third year in a row. This footage is outstanding. Reminds me a lot of an old Soviet Union art-house survival film that came out in the 50's/60's called Letters Never Sent. Great stuff.

Bobjam

Awards
Re: The Revenant

I'll be that guy to say that this looks way way better than Birdman which I thought ended up doing way better than it should have imo. Despite that, they look to be onto a winner here. I'm all for Leo finally getting his damn win!

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
[video=youtube;LoebZZ8K5N0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoebZZ8K5N0[/video]​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back