• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Return of Trinities and Dalmatians

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What would you like to see in KHIII as extras?

• Trinities

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Dalmatians

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Experiments

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Some combination of Trinities and Dalmatians/Experiments

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • None! I didn't miss them.

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
This has probably been discussed before, but I haven't seen it so I figured I would bring it up. How would you feel about the return of Trinities, much like we had in the original game? Personally, I missed Trinities in KHII a lot, and I wish they would have been included again. I also missed hunting down the Dalmatians.

I doubt they would function the same way if they were reincluded, but I would love to see them return. It was so much fun hunting them all down after beating the game. KHII would have gotten much more playtime by me if things such as the Trinities and the Dalmatians returned.

Shoot, I would love to see the Experiments from the Lilo and Stitch universe return as the "Dalmatians" of this game. It would work nicely, in my opinion. What do you guys think- do you miss them as much as I do?

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Yeah, I liked having something to hunt for in each of the worlds. It made me want to explore more than I already did. The thing that happened with KHII was that they eliminated a lot of the platforming and it became less about puzzle solving and more about fighting bosses and progressing the story. There were still treasure chests but they weren't really hidden. KHI had you running around the entire world trying to figure out what to do next where the later games were more "move forward to progress".

I would really like them to bring back something like the dalmatians though. I probably wouldn't go with the 626 experiments though since for one that would be way too many to try and look for and for two I don't think they've even made designs for all of them. Not to mention I understand that most of them are actually hostile.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
The 40 thieves of Aladdin 3. They're spread out all over the game, hiding in vases or whatever. When the player finds one, he must be defeated in battle.

Jack-Pumpkinhead

Awards
I love the dalmatian hunt (in spite of mom watching & trying to help), & while it would have been cool, I didn't miss it terribly. Can we hunt something different? Yeah, sure bring it on. Collect what? I don't know.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I'd love to see trinities again. Don't care much for the dalmatians but I loved searching through worlds for a trinity. It actually made you explore the worlds as a whole rather than just going there for story and leaving.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Yes, Trinities plus something to search for (either the Dalmatians, experiments, whatever) definitely make exploring more fun.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Trinities would definitely something nice again.
Maybe even some additional ones which can be activated only with the world specific party members.

Searching for something again might be also feasible, but I'd say it should be something other than the dalmatians. It would really make Pongo and Perdi look like some weird parents if they keep losing their kids, *ggg*.

Some guy

There was that one trinity that drove me crazy in KHI, so .... no thanks.

I preferred KHII's treasure hunt. They weren't exactly hidden, but if you weren't carefull, you could miss one (and at least you knew were to look for).

Spikeyroxas

I voted trinities because:
as the games go on I feel like Donald and Goofy are being pushed out a bit.
the final boss fight in kh2 didn't let them into the party and they have been side characters in the other games. ( apart from that one chapter in recoded which made them useful again)

i like the fact that trinities are only do-able with them both and I liked the animations for them too

The Dalmatians were a good side quest but having them all lost again wouldn't feel right, the experiments instead could maybe fill this but there's so many!

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I voted for a combination. I would love the trinities to return. I really wanted them in KH2 mainly because it would have been easier to access them what with the party switching available anywhere instead of only at save points. And I would welcome back something to hunt down. I don't know if the dalmatians would work again (unless they had Cruella hide them or something) but I like your idea about finding the experiments and it doesn't have to be all 626 since they've never shown all of them. I also liked finding the postcards in Traverse Town in KH1 too so maybe add something like that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back