• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Return of Axel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I

The Show Must Go On
You never knew Livi-chan was a she? FTW?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Wow...

Kya starts to do the dance she has titled 'Random Dance to Give Liv Inspiration Dance'

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
o_O
Oathy's a she?!?! wow. Sorry If I ever made a mistake...

djsofjlsfj You guys just killed my inspiration. x.x

Do you people not read profiles?! Dx -SPLODE-

Thanks Ax3l eatsyou ^.^
And neo_twilight xD I think I'm gonna put a thing that says I'M A GIRL in my sig.

-runs in circles while panicking-

I

The Show Must Go On
Lol, poor Liv. *huggles*

Yes! I have an idea for Livi! But it all depends on what the rest of the story is going to be about! *dances*

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
Everythings gewd. 8D lol thankies. xDDD I have WAY too many Axel avvies. o.x

Oh and HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE! ♥

I'm trying to get some writing done, today. xD Snow, how do you write so fast?

I

The Show Must Go On
Easter... meh... Livi, do you want to show us you avvy collection so we can oooo and aaah?

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
Easter... meh... Livi, do you want to show us you avvy collection so we can oooo and aaah?

Sorreh, that would take up many pages, and I don't want anyone stealing any. >.> <.< -flees-

But the good news is, I'm working on the first chappie of the sequel! Yay! ^.^

I

The Show Must Go On
Yes, Livi-chan's new sig is quite the spiffy, ne? Axel just makes everything so shiny!

Liv, when can we have new chapter? I'm dying here! *misses story* Hehe, no pressure, I'm just very excited about the sequel.

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
Thanks ^.^ I love Axel san. <3333

Your guys' sigs are pwnsome too. 8D

Oh, thank you Rixon. =D

I'm hurrying guys! Dx

Last edited:

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
Okay, here's some of the first chapter of the sequel!

~~

The sun was reflecting off of the shimmering blue ocean as the salty winds made the palm trees sway in the breeze. It was a beautiful day on Destiny Islands, just like the many others that he had spent for a few months now.

That he, was Axel.

It seemed odd for such a rebel to be spending carefree days on this island, but those days were over, or so he thought.

But now, after he had sacrificed himself for Sora, came back to life as a somebody, and stopped the organization once more, there was one important thing he gained from all of it.

Love.

Yes, unbelievably, the pyro had fallen for no one other than the Savage Nymph herself, the one who they called sadistic and loved nothing other than to torture and cause pain. But that all had changed. They all changed, for the better.

He wondered if he would always have peace like this, just living his new life with his love, his friends, on this peaceful island. He sat back and laid against the sand, staring at the pink and orange sky. It was perfect. But a small part of him knew that it wouldn’t last, as much as he wanted it to.

Smiling slightly, he closed his eyes and soaked in the refreshing breeze, this was what he liked to call, paradise.

He didn’t know how long he sat there, or what time it was, but he was shaken out of his thoughts when he heard a low rumbling sound from..the ground? Opening his eyes he looked around, but saw nothing, then the sound came again, louder and more aggressive, the ground was starting to shake. Was it an earthquake?

Suddenly, the sun was blocked out and his surroundings started to get tangled in what looked to be darkness. This couldn’t be happening! He leapt to his feet and was almost thrown back again with the force of the earthquake. This couldn’t have been an accident.

He tried to run back to the docks so he could warn the others, but the power and the constant shaking made him stop short and stumble. His green eyes glinting with fury that this had to be happening. How would he warn the others? What if they were hurt?

Then, with a cry, he felt something claw into his back and send him hurtling to the ground-
~~

CC please! And comments! And stuff! ^^

I

The Show Must Go On
Omg, Livi-chan's sequel! YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS! And I am the first comment! How arousing! Yes, Liv, it was that sexy :3

AND WHAT IS HAPPENING TO MY AXEL?! *freaks out*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back