• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Return of Axel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
Snowdog looked over the battleground with wistful blue eyes, scanning the carnage as she observed the fighting from afar. Each claimed to be the rightful evil character in Oathy's sequel, but Snowdog knew that only one would prevail.

Then, she noticed the glimmer of cold, inforgiving metal in Divine Shadow's hands. Her eyes narrowed, and she ran forward, ready to stop the bullet shattering the thread.

Yeah, I felt creative XD We'd all make awesome characters.

The Lone Dragon

Website
silverpheonix-dragon.deviantart.com
"I wish I could be in the fight..."

Suddenly, this random, freaking huge wolf Nobody attacks Kerry. Gripping her two odd Keyblades, she charges into the action. Everyone is now in a full scale battle.

"Sorry Oathy! just had to do that!" Kerry runs after Snowdog, who is stuck in the middle of a showdown with Divine Shadow.

I

The Show Must Go On
MUWAHAHAHAHA! I AM THE FIRST EVIL VILANESS! AND I'M WHORING MY COPY OF REKHCOM! SOOOOO SEXY!

snowy, you still want to make me a sig if i were to be asking?

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
sflsjglsgjslgjslg whut? x.X

-sniff- I'm sick. x.x But I'll probably get more writing done that way. XD

Last edited:

Divine Shadow

in the recesses of my shattered mind, hoping to fi
omg..I'M UNDER ATTACK!!!!

Divine SHadow notices that her once cookie master was attacking her. She smiled for a sec then looked at the gun in hand. Her smile exploded into a frown and she dropped the gun. The metal casing of the completely evil weapon exploded, engulfing the cookie assistant. She vanished with a dark blast and all was heard was a single "I'm Sorr....MUHAHAHAHA" The maniacle laughet roared through the expanse and Divine shadow vanished. "Until the next time snowdog......"

Anti climactic....but we need to wait for our wise and wonderful fanfic ruler Oathy to get better........VIVE LA FANFIC!!

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
Okay? Whut?

:O

Oh no 'chu di-int! *snaps fingers*

Snowdog growled, straining as she tried to bring herself to her feet, knowing that she could not let Divine Shadow get away with this. She wiped blood from her cheek, curling her hair from her face as she looked over the cookie-strewn battlefield, simmering in the hot sun as they continued waiting for Oathy's triumphant return to writing. But that would be a while, knowing the great authoress was sick.

Saddened by this thought, Snowdog postponed her battle to visit the ailing Oathy; not before vowing revenge upon Divine Shadow.

Hi Oathy. Aww, sorry to hear you aren't feeling so well. =(

XD I use being ill to write, too. You'll get a lot done, I promise. :3

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
Oh no 'chu di-int! *snaps fingers*

I think I just died laughing from that. XD

Hi Oathy. Aww, sorry to hear you aren't feeling so well. =(

XD I use being ill to write, too. You'll get a lot done, I promise. :3

I'm feeling better now =D We need to keep this thread alive till I get the sequel up. >.>

I

The Show Must Go On
*glomps* Liv! SEQUEL? WHERE?

Kya pulls out her squirt gun and aims it at Divine Shadow. 'You made me evil, now I must repay you! MUWAHAHAHAHA!' She pulls the trigger, soaking DS before skitering away to hide behind Livia.

edit:// WAIT! LIVY-CHAN'S SICK! OMF! *runs to get Liv lots of soup and Axel plushies to huggle*

I

The Show Must Go On
THERE ARE WRITING FILES? NEXT TO THE SMUT? I WANNA SEE!

yay! n_____________________________n

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
ROFL. I need insperation. D= Does anyone know where I can find some?

Well Kya-chan, either you would have to hack into my files or I could send it to you when I'm done. o.o

I

The Show Must Go On
Oh! Let's take a field trip to FOTH land! Lots of inspiration there! Lol, jkjk

I could do that, you know. But since you are Livia, I shall not harm your precious files... Though I will require that sent thingie

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
Oathy's a she, NeoTwilght. n_n

Snowdog smiled briefly, before listing things to inspire poor Oathy, to help her through her writer's block.

"Well," Snow mused, smiling brightly, "you could read other peoples' work to help you out." She paced around the room. "Or you could listen to music." She tapped the dusty old PS2 beside Oathy's television. "Playing games always works, too. Especially seeing as you want to write Kingdom Hearts fanfiction!"

Hope it helps, Oathy! <3

The Lone Dragon

Website
silverpheonix-dragon.deviantart.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back