• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Return of Axel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
Well hello there Oathkeeper2u.

I'm kinda late, but I promised I'd read your fic, and here I am! ^-^

It's awesome. I really like it. Plus, you keep Axel just as he is in the game, which is nice. His character hasn't changed a bit, you make him so likeable!

Keep up your good work! <3 <3

bluwingangel

By reading your story so far I have to state, that your work is pretty impressive. I enjoy how you portray the characters in your fan fiction, which keeps me reading. I hope to read the next chapter; I'm quite curious.

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
Thanx bluwingangel I'm glad you like it! ^^ Okay here's the next chappie!

Chapter 14

Just when things couldn’t get any more awkward, they did. Axel and Larxene almost did something in the hallway, Larxene was crying, and they had admitted their liking for eachother.

Axel, you are such a bastard.

Axel flinched at the truthful voice inside his head. Yes, he was a horny pervert, and he used to be proud of it, until now. When he actually felt love for someone and ended up scarring the moment. And it hurt, but it was his own fault for making her cry and almost himself.

Things would never be the same.

After comforting Larxene they continued their walk down the hall. It was a very awkward walk indeed, more than before.

Axel couldn’t bear the silence any longer “Larxene....I’m sorry,” he sighed. I seem to be saying that a lot lately...

She looked surprised at his apology “For what?” she asked.

“For jumping on you like that, and making you cry,” he muttered.

She shook her head “Well, for once, it’s not your fault...” she started.

Axel stayed silent, waiting.

“I shouldn’t even be here, you’re a full person, I’m not, I can’t feel, although I have no hell of an idea why I cried...” she sighed “We can’t...be together...”

----------------------------------------

Zexion racked his brain for some kind of plan....he wondered if he could use telepathy....

While Demyx was pathetically dodging Xaldin’s lances, Zexy was focusing into contacting Sora and the others...

------------------------------------------------------

Sora, Riku, and King Mickey walked silently up a staircase, weapons at ready in case of any heartless ambush, when suddenly Sora had a weird feeling.

“My head hurts and it feels like it’s telling me Zexion needs help,” said Riku.

“Really? Me too!” exclaimed Sora.

“Welp, this must be a sign, because I feel it too!” confirmed Mickey.

“C’mon let’s go help them!” ordered Riku as he summoned a portal with his dark powers.

---------------------------------------------------------

“This is insane, insane I tell you!!” shouted Vexen.

“Calm down Vexen, Xaldin is taking care of them,” shushed Saix.

“But we only have seven members left, man!” persisted Xigbar.

“Maybe so, but there are only seven of them as well, and we are more powerful,” corrected Saix.

“Be sure to send the replica, Vexen,” ordered the Superior, watching the computer.

“Yes master, but, why did the screen turn blank before Larxene was crying?” he asked.

“I’m guessing censoring?” snickered Xigbar.

“Of course not, I don’t know what happened with those two, but we will find out soon enough,” muttered Xemnas.

---------------------------------------------

“Crap, crap, crap,” growled Zexion to himself as he turned into a shadow so he could avoid Xaldin’s lash-outs.

“Zexion! Where’s our back-up?!” shouted Demyx as he summoned water clones to attack Xaldin.

“Well maybe they-“ he started but was interrupted by a dark fireball zooming through the air and blasting Xaldin off his feet.

Zexion whirled around, Sora, Riku, and the King were standing in battle positions. Zexion and Demyx sighed in relief.

Sora charged and did the sonic blade ability while Riku got ready for dark aura...

---------------------------------------------------

“What? B-but why?” protested the shocked Axel.

“Axel...I’m obviously going to fade sometime, all nobodies do. So, you better get over me before I break your heart when I fade,” she explained.

Axel wouldn’t stand this, no way would he let Larxene fade...again. “No way! I’ll protect you! And when this is over, we can get you a heart!”

Larxene smiled and looked down “We can’t do that....”

“Yes we can,”

“No we can’t!”

“Yes we can!”

“NO YOU CAN’T!!”

“WE ARE AND I WON’T QUIT YOU BECAUSE I’M IN LOVE WITH YOU! GOT IT MEMORIZED?!” Axel yelled.

Me and my big mouth...
-------------------------------------------------

:eek:hmy: suspense, yes? Hope u all like it!

Last edited:

I

The Show Must Go On
oooo, daaaaamn.... wow, liv, i liked it alot, especially xigbar's comment about censoring, it made me snort strawberry daquiri up my nose from laughing so hard. good job

ozymandius

hope you don't mind, but....if its alright with you, i might use some of the material from the beginning for my fan fic...

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
-pant- sorry guys I was grounded but I'm working on the next chappie...sure ozymandius but at least give me credit okay? ^^ Guys don't stress me out I'm writing like 3 fanfics at once.

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
Okay, sory to keep you all waiting, here's the next chappie!

Chapter 15

The room filled with darkness and light exploding in a huge inferno. Riku and Sora combined trinity limit with dark aura and the result was this.

“No...I can’t fade...AGAIN!” shouted Xaldin as the winds surrounded him as he faded into the darkness.

“Oh yeah! Go Sora! Go Sora!” chanted the keyblader as he did his victory dance again, but stopped when Riku glared at him. “I mean...go Riku! Go Riku!”

Zexion smirked as Demyx joined Sora’s victory dance.

It’s nice having dark and light work together now.. he thought.

-------------------------------

Meanwhile, back at Twilight Town...

“What’s taking them so long?” groaned Hayner impatiently. Donald nodded in agreement, he too was getting impatient.

“Be patient Hayner, these things take time!” Olette scolded.

Kairi stared at the computer anxiously, waiting for a sign, it was late at night now, and the mansion was getting cold.

“Gawrsh, I sure hope they’re okay...” muttered Goofy.

Kairi nodded, but jumped when she heard a rumbling above her. The ceiling was shaking as if some kind of commotion was happening above them.

“Heartless?!” shrieked Donald.

“C’mon let’s get outta here!” ordered Hayner.

They ran through the doors until they were out of the mansion, as soon as they left, the mansion was swarmed with heartless, turning it a dark purple and black.

Kairi and Olette gasped as they saw an army of heartless swarming the town, they were surrounded.

-----------------------------------------

The silence was aggravating, Axel cursing himself for saying it, he wished he could of died right then.

“Could you repeat that?” stuttered Larxene.

“I’m not gonna quit you?” asked Axel weakly.

“No the other part,”

“Got it memorized?”

“No, in between,”

“I’m in love with you?”

Larxene wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him for what seemed like hours. When she pulled away, her eyes had tears in them again.

“Yeah, that part,”

“I take it as you’re in love with me?” smirked Axel.

“Exactly,”

----------------------------------------------

“Dammit! We just lost another one!” cursed Xigbar.

“Calm down, Xigbar, it’s not near as bad as what’s happening between Axel and Larxene,” muttered Vexen, staring blankly at the computer.

“What happened?” asked Lexaeus, rushing over.

“I...think they....just confessed love for eachother...” stuttered Vexen.

Luxord, who was playing poker with Saix, dropped his cards, Saix choked on his drink while Xigbar’s jaw dropped.

“L-love....w-with..L-larxene?!” stuttered Luxord.

“That bastard confessed love to the Savage Nymph!? He is SO dead!” growled Xigbar.

-----------------------------------------

“Okay, six more members to go,” said Demyx cheerfully.

Sora, Riku, and King Mickey nodded, feeling confident.

Zexion remained silent, then said “Listen, I have a really bad feeling so I think we should-“

“Oh, save it Zexy,” snickered a familiar voice. They spun around to see Axel but back in the organization cloak, smirking cruelly.

“Axel?!” cried the others.

“I guess you could say that,” he smirked “Only difference is, I’m gonna kill you!”

----------------

Hope you all like it! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back