• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Return of Axel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cindri

Website
cindri.livejournal.com
Oathy, you never told me you had the last chapter up. D:

The end has come! And what a fine ending it was, too~ Great job, Oathy! You're a great writer, and I expect great things from you in the future!

Demyx on a road trip... omegh, put it in the sequel. XD

I

The Show Must Go On
Demyx on a road trip, Zexy has to tag along... Larxene and Axel get giggy-with-it...(aka more kissing!)

...Oathy will decide on what to do though...

omgomgomg. i saw the 'get giggy-with-it' part and was like 'omg!' so scary... wait... i write smut! how did i just get scared by that?

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
Hmm on the road trip or the fic? XDDD

Yeah let's road trip. xDD

Well, I'm still thinking of a good villain. ): Maybe someone will get possessed. -bricked-

The Lone Dragon

Website
silverpheonix-dragon.deviantart.com
...possessed. Some how people are stuck on diff. random worlds that annoy the HELL out of that character. Eventually gets back with one another.

Also, the person possessing who-ever should have an evil army of doom. That are cute adorible, then bite ya and take a HUGE chunk of you arm.

...some of my input...just me...

I

The Show Must Go On
!!!!!!ME FIRST ME FIRST! CAN I BE THE BAD GUY? (wait, i'm a girl... i think... hmm ^.^)

Keyblade Smitey

OMGOMGOMGOMG! Just finished reading. SUPER AWESOME ENDING!!!! Can't wait for the sequel, lol road trip.

Oh and you need an evil dude? Just PM me. I have the ULTIMATE is darkness and coolness! Trust me on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back