• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Return of Axel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
Okay. We could have a knighting ceremony. Unless you're a girl. But I don't think it's called the daming ceremony. Lmao.

*grabs cookie-themed Keyblade*

I dub thee, Divine Shadow, the Official Assistant Cookie-Chef of "The Return of Axel."

Congrats. The chappy can be the celebration. :3

Divine Shadow

in the recesses of my shattered mind, hoping to fi
OMGO OMG OMG...i couldn't get on!! AHHH *gives everyone millios of cookies and makes snow dog special health cookies to help get better* I am soo happy!! I AM AN ASSISTANT COOKIE GIVER!!! MUHAHAHAHAHA!! luffs dragons too!!! *gives out a couple more cookies* new chappy to celebrate please!!!!!

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
omg I just noticed there has been 2 whole pages of cookie madness. o.o Or comments? No, cookie madness.

Hi Ravi! I'm glad you like the fic! ^.^

Chapter 26

Axel groaned and opened his eyes to find himself in Larxene’s arms. Was he dead? Was Larxene an angel or something? That couldn’t be it, the pain in his side was still there.

“Larxene..” he whispered, reaching for the one he called his only love.

Larxene’s green eyes widened and immediately took his hand in hers, “Axel..” she managed to say softly, relieved to see him alive.

Sitting up slowly, Axel ignored his wounds and pulled the blonde into his arms, feeling utmost joy that he hadn’t felt in a long time. He was so different now that he could feel emotions, but maybe that was a good thing. The one emotion in his heart now was love, and it was the feeling that saved him.

“I love you too,”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Your majesty! They’re fighting Xemnas! We gotta help them!” protested Donald, jumping up and down.

“Yeah! We gotta help Sora!” agreed Goofy while nodding.

“Alright fellas, let’s get over there, hopefully Axel is okay..” said the King and summoned a portal for the three of them to enter. Looking back at the others he added, “If anything happens, be sure to tell us through the computer,”

Kairi and Olette nodded, Hayner and Pence were so engaged in watching the battle that they didn’t notice.

“We’ll be back soon,” promised the King and disappeared in the portal along with Donald and Goofy.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Panting, Sora jumped in the air and swung his keyblade at the Superior, the thoughts of how everyone else was in his mind. He knew he had to focus on defeating Xemnas, but the thought of his friends and Kairi kept coming back in his mind. Thinking of his friends, he continued fighting, attempting to guard and trying to land as many hits as possible.

Riku was thinking the same thing, only he was more aggravated with the constant reappeared of Organization XIII. Oh well, this was the last member left anyways, not counting Axel, Demyx, Zexion, and Larxene who helped them bring justice. Firing dark magic and slashing at Number I, Riku wondered how the others were doing as well.

Suddenly, three figures appeared in the room, looking closer, they noticed it was Mickey, Donald, and Goofy, who looked ready for battle.

Smiling, Sora ran over and performed trinity limit with Donald and Goofy, while Zexion threw daggers at his former Superior, who was dodging swiftly. At least they had three more people to help them..all they needed now was the other two..

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Staying in Axel’s arms for another moment Larxene looked at him, her green eyes glistening. “We should go back..” she said quietly, looking into his emerald eyes.

Axel nodded then smirked and moved his face closer to hers, “Not until I do this..” he purred into her ear and kissed her lips tenderly, it seemed like he hadn’t held her this way in so long, even though it had only been an hour or so. Pulling her close again, Axel wondered if any of this would of happened if it was for her and his return. Before he had always thought of her as a sadistic annoyance who loved nothing more than to bring people pain. But as he held her now, he knew that it was a time for new beginnings. To get rid of all their arguments from the past, and when this battle was over, they could start a new life..together.

~*~*~*~*

I just love writing fluff. <3

Tell me what you think of it! ^.^

-gives out Axel plushies-

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back