• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The retinues of Prince Noctis Lucis Caelum

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
tumblr_o4wx4r6I701v6aj9do1_500.gif

tumblr_o4wx4r6I701v6aj9do2_500.gif

tumblr_inline_o4wx12mnyF1u48g3h_500.png

Look, the moon

tumblr_o3whlrv01I1v6aj9do2_500.png

Look, the moon

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Apologies that I have not been taking a good care of this club.... :(

tumblr_static_5a3q0b7zu4w8g4oc40c00ksk8.gif

Since the game has been out for a while what are your thoughts about Noctis? Did you like him, did he have the kind of personality you imagined him to have since the Versus days and etc... I was quite pleased how Noct tuned out to be, he was pretty much what I imagined. I am bit sad thou that:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Rix

:)
Awards
Apologies that I have not been taking a good care of this club.... :(

tumblr_static_5a3q0b7zu4w8g4oc40c00ksk8.gif

Since the game has been out for a while what are your thoughts about Noctis? Did you like him, did he have the kind of personality you imagined him to have since the Versus days and etc... I was quite pleased how Noct tuned out to be, he was pretty much what I imagined. I am bit sad thou that:
Spoiler Spoiler Show
I honestly expected him to be the typical generic emo protagonist, but he wasn't like that at all. I think he felt more like a real person than many other protagonist, and I liked that. He was overall a quite likeable guy, and I would love to join this club :)

And I agree so much with your spoilers.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards

Pfft this is amazing. :D

I honestly expected him to be the typical generic emo protagonist, but he wasn't like that at all. I think he felt more like a real person than many other protagonist, and I liked that. He was overall a quite likeable guy, and I would love to join this club :)

And I agree so much with your spoilers.

I am glad he turned out that way and that you liked him! And ask and you shall get.

Yeah, I liked that we also got little pieces in Brotherhood too but I would have still liked to see more and and had hoped that stuff like that was in the game.

Kounelli

Awards
I will join this Noctis club haha

I liked Noctis the most out of all the boys. He just stood out to me more when I didn't particularly find anything interesting about the others (DLC may change that though!).

But him and Luna are my faves! <3

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Am I in this? If not, I will be from now on.

I liked Noctis as I had expected, but it was kinda sad that they missed on so many opportunities to make him an even more likeable character throughout the game :(

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
You must stay strong for the prince!

tumblr_mw4lasXYAT1rcpy8ro2_250.gif

He will need all the help he can get to eat the evil beans and tomatoes in his lunch.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Ah, I haven`t really taken good care of this club. Apologies to all of the people who joined. I`ll try to think of something interesting to discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back