• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Report a Member/Topic" Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Moderators regularly patrol their pet sections of the forum, but they can't see everything that goes on. Since it's best to report things in a high-visibility place where they can quickly be dealt with, that's what this thread is for!

TIPS

Best Way To Report: Avoid reporting directly to individuals moderators, even if they appear online and it's a section they're responsible for. They could be signing off as you're in the middle of writing to them, delaying the resolution of the problem. Every moderator can see this thread and will be keeping an eye on it, so prompt action is virtually guaranteed.

Spam Posts:
If you come across a spam post, do not quote it or reply to it at all - the best thing to do is immediately report it. Responding to spam can see a thread derailed, and it makes the problem more difficult when moderators have to delete the spam post and any replies to it.

Threads In Wrong Sections: New members sometimes post threads in the wrong sections. While letting them know about the problem might be coming from the right place, in their eagerness to correct their mistake they might make a new thread, but again in the wrong section. Let moderators take care of it.

Last edited:

Muke

whatever
Awards
it's not even offending, it's actually funny as hell xDD

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Flaming.

Screen_Shot_2017-06-12_at_9.31.24_PM.jpg

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
I understand what he said wasn't nice, but can we just take a second to laugh at you highlighting his Hades avatar and writing "flaming"

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I understand what he said wasn't nice, but can we just take a second to laugh at you highlighting his Hades avatar and writing "flaming"
Best thing I've read tonight. xD

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Even if they're potentially a troll, I'd consider what they posted harmless for now. I wouldn't worry about it too much. Thanks for reporting it all the same. :)
Okay! I just wasn't really sure if it was worth mentioning it or not. XD

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
What's up with this user: DonnaJBennet ? They start new threads in the Creative Media section, like this thread or this one, but they all just contain the same shady link.

*edit* They are starting too many new threads like that there. It's too much.

Last edited:
Back