• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The 'Reggeton' Movement (MUSIC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf E. Urameshi

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well, after seeing the RADICAL change on the site, well, how about I start over with a nice topic?

LOL, anyways, anyone heard of the new music style 'reggeton'? Well, if you have, what do you think of it? Some performers I'll mention for the sake of it are: Don Omar, Daddy Yankee... Just to mention 2.

Last edited:

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Arg, that "music" comes from my country, and I hate it! Damn, it's just the same old beat repeating itself over and over...God, I get a headache just thinking about it!

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
Oh, yeah. Uhm, I don't really care much for it. "Ella le gusta gasolina! Dame mas gasolina!" I think the fad will die out and not be as popular. Remember Sean the Paul (or whatever)? Shaggy or whatever their names were with their Reggae in the dance clubs and such.

darkweilder

dude i live close to the border so i like got that music b4 the rest of the u.s and it sucks it really is just the same beat reapeting over and over and over and over again it's annoying. lol don't like it don't listen to it.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
Yes, I very much like this music. XD Bit more into Cuban rap though.. (Cuban pride, yohs<3)

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
dude i live close to the border so i like got that music b4 the rest of the u.s and it sucks it really is just the same beat reapeting over and over and over and over again it's annoying. lol don't like it don't listen to it.

And I live in the place where the ultimate weapon for armageddon (reggaeton) was made, how do you think I fee!?

Why do you say that?

...if you'd live here, you wouldn't ask...

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
You are? Awesome! Anyway, I hate the music, it's everywhere and you know it! Can't spend 10 secs walking down the street without hearing it in a car passing by!

Wolf E. Urameshi

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Phoenix said:
You are? Awesome! Anyway, I hate the music, it's everywhere and you know it! Can't spend 10 secs walking down the street without hearing it in a car passing by!

It's not so bad, I just find the thought of playing it in your car 24 hours a day exxagerated. It's nice for parties and all but it's not so you can play it 24/7. Anyways, donde vives? I live in Lares, PR. You?

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Caguas. No, first time it was played, I could tolerate it. But now, it's just X(

Wolf E. Urameshi

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Phoenix said:
Caguas. No, first time it was played, I could tolerate it. But now, it's just X(

LOL, true, I suppose. It's not really bad, they're just overdoing it. And, well, who knows? Maybe it'll just die down and then we can scream with no fear, "LONG LIVE METALLICA!!!"

LOL!!!

jk4eva

Hey, Sean Paul is a dancehall artist and Shaggy is a reggae artist. Two different things..and they are both from my country.

Reggeton? That's something I haven't heard about...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back