• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the red apprentice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

d3mola15

i really want to know who this guy is and maybe he is not important but i haven't since any threads bout him or i just didn't look good enough but terra and MX kept on talking bout him so i really want to know who he is but i think he is really the xehanort from KH1 why?becuase maybe in BBS MX betrays his apprentice and then anemas the wise finds him and the only name he can remember is xehanort because him master betrayed him well thats wat i think

Muse

you look atrocious
Okay, from what I can understand, you're saying MX betrayed his apprentice and his apprentice wound up on AtW's door knowing only the name 'Xehanort', becoming Xehanort the Apprentice? Now, thing is, who's the red apprentice you're talking about? DS?

d3mola15

Okay, from what I can understand, you're saying MX betrayed his apprentice and his apprentice wound up on AtW's door knowing only the name 'Xehanort', becoming Xehanort the Apprentice? Now, thing is, who's the red apprentice you're talking about? DS?
yes the DS sorry if i didn't make it clare this is my first thread and ur right on the nail with wat im talking bout

and the only reason why i bring up betray is becuz MX seems like he wnats terra to destroy him

Last edited by a moderator:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
i really want to know who this guy is and maybe he is not important but i haven't since any threads bout him or i just didn't look good enough but terra and MX kept on talking bout him

We don't know if MX was talking to Terra during that "Correct my mistake" scene. He could have been speaking to Ven, Aqua, etc.

so i really want to know who he is but i think he is really the xehanort from KH1 why?

No evidence suggests that DS=Xehanort.
Also, Xehanort is either too short or too young to be Xehanort.

becuase maybe in BBS MX betrays his apprentice

Why would he betray DS? They seem fine during the secret ending...

and the only reason why i bring up betray is becuz MX seems like he wnats terra to destroy him

Again, we don't know if MX is speaking to Terra...
Also, I don't think we should take MX's words as absolute truth. Xehanort has been manipulative in the previous games, so I wouldn't be surprised if MX was as well.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Don't double post. Why would he want Terra to defeat his own apprentice? Master Xehanort is clearly stronger than Terra why not do it himself? I don't know how you came up with the title "The Red Apprentice" but, the Dark Soldier isn't red. This is a posibility though. Try explaining it a little better though.

Muse

you look atrocious
However, DS =/= Apprentice Xehanort. =/ He is in his late teens to early twenties, too late to have a sudden growth spurt, and Apprentice Xehanort retains traits from both Terra and MX. It's more likely that Terra and MX fused to create Apprentice Xehanort than DS becoming Xehanort.

Muse

you look atrocious
We know the Dark Soldier is around the same height as Ven whereas Xehanort is around the same height as MX and Terra. =/

C

Colours

You must be talking about the DS, and I would try to wait for another leak,
to actually try to figure out who he is.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
We know the Dark Soldier is around the same height as Ven whereas Xehanort is around the same height as MX and Terra. =/

I agree but, larger growth spurts have occured. Kairi grew to an average height from Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories to Kingdom Hearts 2. It's not as possible as other theories but, it is possible.

Muse

you look atrocious
But girls and guys have different growth rates. =/ Girls, I think, have a longer growth rate than guys.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
The Dark Soldiers face has not been shown. Maybe she has a very deep female voice I'm just saying it's a possiblity. Kairi grew more than a human should be growing in a year. It's unnatural. Also the Dark Soldier or even Ansem for that matter seems to have extraodinary talents so, maybe height manipulation is one of them.

D

Deleted member 71005

Why would anybody want to manipulate height? It just seems like a lame ability, unless you feel like making them bump their head on the ceiling

Muse

you look atrocious
Isn't it possible Kairi had a growth spurt over the course of that year? =/
But if it'll stop this arguing, I'll agree with you and say that the possibility of DS's height increasing drastically than what should be considered normal and becoming Xehanort is possible, but very, very, very, very unlikely.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
I was joking about the height manipulation.

Isn't it possible Kairi had a growth spurt over the course of that year? =/
But if it'll stop this arguing, I'll agree with you and say that the possibility of DS's height increasing drastically than what should be considered normal and becoming Xehanort is possible, but very, very, very, very unlikely.

Yes, it isn't only possible that Kairi had a huge growth spurt. She did have one. It's almost impossible that anyone the Dark Soldiers height could grow to Xehanorts height in less than a year but, it's still very, very, very, very, very possible. It's also very, very, very, very, very unlikely. Iwasn't trying to argue. I was just trying to give my opinion. Sorry.

D

Deleted member 71005

If DS attained enough power I could see him going through a growth spurt as a side effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back