• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the reason

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lopezblade

heres the reason that disney and square mae the best game ever highlight
Everyone should be wondering how the Kingdom Hearts series started? How was the idea brought up and how it was performed. Today I have the answer to all these questions right here, right now!

Question: How on earth did Square Enix and Disney decide to join forces and work together in the first place?

Answer: Both the Japanese wing of Disney and Square Enix work out of the same Tokyo office block. Two staff met in an elevator and decided that they should do something together.

So there you have it, surprises occur at the least expected places.

The M.C.

JTTW
thats cool, i always thought that nomura and dinsney just came together and asked "hey, you wanna make a game?" or something like that. lol.

ReturnableMemory

Wow I didin't think it was true. Now I can enjoy going on elevators and thankin them for brining together Square and Disney for the world's best game.:p

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
ELEVATOR BE MY FRIEND! WE LOVE YOU~!!!
xDDDD

Sora- wow......so I was created from an eelvator meeting? But I thought I was made by my mom and dad doi-
riku- *slaps hand over his mouth* NO! Dont even bring that up...I hated that class where you learned about' the meaning of life'.
Sora *cries* I was created from AN ELEVATOR MEETING!
Riku- you were also adopted >.>
Sora- WHAT?!

random i know xD

Rioraku

it would be funny if people started going to that elevator and putting candles, essence etc... and started praying and stuff XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back