• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The reason why the members of Organization might act the way they do

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
Recently I took an interest on how the Organization seems to be built up of opposites, before I start I explain this is not including 13 and 14 only 1-12 will be talked about.

Demyx and Larxene: They are probably the most apparent opposites in the organization, (perhaps) everone here should know Water + Eletricity = no mix. The results are dissastrous same goes for them. Larxene makes Demyx her gopher (Go-for) and Demyx's response to her death was one of great joy. So this how it works.

9# Demyx = Water = Hate eachother =Electricity = Larxene 11#

Yeah ...

Xigbar and Luxord: Well, I've decided to depersona them, (I have no idea if this is a real word, if it isn't at least you should know what I mean) I'm going refer them to the Tortoise and the Hare. Xigbar well for his attitude towards Roxas on their first paring (This is an example, Roxas isn't going to be discussed) He wanted to just get it done, rush through you get idea, (Xigbar also keep's an eye on things even if he wants to rush through) and as for Luxord life's a game to won he's got all the time in the world (notice a resemblence to Day's brief description?) he takes his time and enjoys the ride.

2# Xigbar = Space = Unknown as of yet = Time = Luxord 10#

The two ultimate never-ending enternities.

Xaldin and Lexaeus: In the 2009 trailer for BBS and in scans it is shown that Dilan and Elaeus (who are their somebodies) are the gatekeepers of AtW's castle (at that point in time). That is the only information on them together.

3# Xaldin = Wind = Comrades = Earth = Lexeaus 5#

Which is the more better out of the two? The great speed of Wind? Or The mighty power of the Earth? Perhaps together they are mightest? (Yin - and Yang)

Axel and Saix: It has been announced and discussed and we even have scans now, (legitimate none the less) which prove that they have a past together, as Lea and Isa. Saix and Axel's friendship as somebodies was broken when Axel was told to eliminate Roxas. (this is another example that has nothing to do with comparing Roxas and anybody else together) The result was a turn for the worst, seeing as they origanally planned on taking the organization together.

8# Axel = Sun = Old friends = Moon = Saix # 7

I have no idea if Lea means sun, (though I really wouldn't be suprised seeing as Isa stands for Moon) the opposites of the Sun and Moon, one is that they differ from temps. (you'd be a skeleton, and maybe ashes before you reached the Sun) Also, look at Axel's Chakrams carfully they are round, the have blades, look at them sideways and closely, and see? They are the shape of the sun.

Vexen and Marluxia: Do you not agree they simply hate eachother? This was apparent with their debut, in COM, Vexen knows that Marluxia is lying when he says, "None of us wish to be suspicious of a comrade" with next line, "Your insencerity is comforting" not only that but, Lexaeus's line, "But Vexen despises Marluxia, think of the mess" As for why Marluxia hates? Vexen is one of the obstacles to taking over the organization, he and Zexion.

4# Vexen = Winter = difficult = Spring = Marluxia 11#

At first I had a difficult time making an apparent oppsite towards Ice and Petals, then I thought what about seasons? It fits.

Xemnas and Zexion: Yes there is an oppsite difference between them, what might that be?

1# Xemnas = Nothingness = Comrades = Darkness = Zexion 6#

Think about it. What does Zexion do? Illusions reconize this? "Run away from the light" Darkness taking the form of Light, yeah that's an illusion, plus Zexion doesn't fight out in open, he fights in disguise, (transforming into Sora) and Riku's also has the line, "You reak of Darkness, not even the Light can block the smell" (Not to say, that other nobodies don't reak of darkness) That however, doesn't point out one of the reason's (and maybe one of the more important reason's) why he is reffered as the "Cloaked Schemer" I have a quote, (wheather it is new or not is beyound me) "Innocence is a mask" What is Ienzo? A child (and rather, innocent one at that) Xehanort (if I'm not mistaken) was the one who asked Ienzo to ask AtW to go on with the heart experiments. The mask is his face (in a sense) which in a way is like a cloak. (if I were to assume) Moving on to why these two are opposites, Nothingness longs for what Darkness takes away. quote from the Days, "An intellectial, that has no room for emotions" Yeah, he sounds like he would obviously want to stay (or at least act) a nobody and, Xemnas wants a heart for his own. So that's why their opposites.

By now, you are probably wondering where I'm going with this, well maybe it's not just their personalities that choose their attribute but, their past as somebodies. I heard a from one of the threads, that Lumaria and Arlene might be making a debut in BBS (if not then, the supposed sequel to it) and somewhere along that road Demyx and Luxord's somebodies will be there, so do you think it was their experience with them as somebodies that chooses the way they act with their fellow members?

Fabala011

That is really interesting. While I agree with your linking of Demyx-Larxene, Xigbar-Luxord, Vexen-Marluxia, and Axel-Saïx, I have to disagree a bit with the other two. Lexaeus and Zexion seem to have a stronger bond than do Lexaeus and Xaldin. Also, pairing Lexaeus with Xaldin would imply that you should pair Vexen with Zexion, since those two also worked together in their lives as Somebodies. Plus, Xemnas and Zexion barely interact with one another at all as far as I can tell...in fact, I haven't even seen them in the same scene together more than once or twice during Organization XIII meetings. Then there's the fact that Xemnas seems like he is one of those "special Nobodies" like Roxas and Naminé. So basically, everything in your theory works out until you include the element of relationships...which causes the thing to fall apart. Maybe the links are more than just lines...maybe there are triangles, squares, and other polygons involved?

Ferix

Huh...those are pretty good observations. Especially the Siax and Axel part. I never really noticed the thing about his chakrams, but it makes sense. You've really picked out a lot of the symbolism of the group.

As far as the experience goes, I'm not really sure because of Roxas and Sora. Sora is a bouncy, happy kind of guy while Roxas is more quiet and secluded.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I heard a from one of the threads, that Lumaria and Arlene might be making a debut in BBS

The names threw me off a bit there. But no, Nomura said in the latest interview that the list of Somebodies in BBS only goes up to VIII.

You made a lot of interesting points there. I may be getting something wrong since I haven't played a KH game in a while, but all of the members, except for Roxas, still have their memories from their lives as Somebodies (which you already know). These memories serve as a reference for them, so they act based on how they remember acting.

Originally Posted by Ferix
As far as the experience goes, I'm not really sure because of Roxas and Sora. Sora is a bouncy, happy kind of guy while Roxas is more quiet and secluded.

But Roxas has no memories of his life as Sora. Since he was born, he was told that he's a Nobody, a being that lacks a heart, and therefore lacks emotions. As for quiet and secluded, he acted that way in the beginning of Days, but playing through it, you can see that he changes and becomes more social, to an extent.

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
That is really interesting. While I agree with your linking of Demyx-Larxene, Xigbar-Luxord, Vexen-Marluxia, and Axel-Saïx, I have to disagree a bit with the other two. Lexaeus and Zexion seem to have a stronger bond than do Lexaeus and Xaldin. Also, pairing Lexaeus with Xaldin would imply that you should pair Vexen with Zexion, since those two also worked together in their lives as Somebodies. Plus, Xemnas and Zexion barely interact with one another at all as far as I can tell...in fact, I haven't even seen them in the same scene together more than once or twice during Organization XIII meetings. Then there's the fact that Xemnas seems like he is one of those "special Nobodies" like Roxas and Naminé. So basically, everything in your theory works out until you include the element of relationships...which causes the thing to fall apart. Maybe the links are more than just lines...maybe there are triangles, squares, and other polygons involved?
Well thanks for agreeing part of the way but, Days only covers Roxas's start not the other's secoundley, for Xemnas and Zexion it's more like Zexion and on that note about Xehanort and Ienzo what about when they come out of the 6 heartless machines as (if I were to assume) Nobodies they'd be in the same room. And as for Vexen and Marluxia I marked them difficult, just because Lumaria might be a working at a flower shop in RG so I don't know how a scientist and a gardner could really get into a disagreement or a quarle. Xigbar and Luxord in Days are most of the time hanging out in the lobby so I thought that might add to something, though I can see where you disagree there. And as for Axel and Saix, I pointed out that Saix and Axel's friendship dissovled when Axel was ordered to eliminate Roxas. Let's not forget Saix told Sora Axel wouldn't rest until he made Sora a heartless, I'm saying that the differ after becoming a heartless, someone said it is possible Axel or more like Lea, gave Isa his X scar. One point or another Isa was tainted by the darkness, but I won't pay that theory any heed, seeing as it is a pretty breakable theory. It's just they became a lot different as nobodies, because as Saix said in Day's "You're getting too attached to them" (Them being Roxas and Xion) and the promise was also something that got in the way. The links could be as you say, but I was trying to see if it is possible if the attribute means more then what has been theorized so far.

The names threw me off a bit there. But no, Nomura said in the latest interview that the list of Somebodies in BBS only goes up to VIII.

You made a lot of interesting points there. I may be getting something wrong since I haven't played a KH game in a while, but all of the members, except for Roxas, still have their memories from their lives as Somebodies (which you already know). These memories serve as a reference for them, so they act based on how they remember acting.
Well, yes that might come into play, in that case the sequel might have them in there, but as KH III it is still up in the air if it will happen or not. As for the memory bit, that was what made me post that as, they remember who they were and who the nobody were. (being, the people that they hated or liked)

Last edited:

Flickr

Wow this is really detailed!! xD wish I was that smart! One thing I don't agree with is the Zexion one, however. I think besides Saix, Zexion was the one who wanted a heart the most. Xemnas's secret desire was to rule the universe, as I heard. His "secret desire" not even the other Orgy members knew. x)

Hikari221

I agree with some of your statements. The Axel and Saix one was the most obvious, and the Vexen and Marluxia parallel was one I came to a while ago. Didn't think it was worth mentioning by itself, but there you go.

Axel and Saix were obvious parallels because they knew each other as Somebodies. Vexen and Marluxia are constantly at ends with each other in CoM, so the connection there could be valid.

I don't agree, however, with Xemnas and Zexion. At this point it just seemed like you were trying to force connections where none could be found. Xemnas is the leader of the entire group, so beyond Nothingness and Darkness not really being opposites, the likelihood of him having any kind of opposite is very small. In fact, I would argue that if Zexion HAD to have an opposite, it would be Roxas. Roxas's element is obviously light, and Zexion's is darkness.

But I don't actually think that they're parallels in the same way Saix/Axel and Vexen/Marluxia are.

Wow this is really detailed!! xD wish I was that smart! One thing I don't agree with is the Zexion one, however. I think besides Saix, Zexion was the one who wanted a heart the most. Xemnas's secret desire was to rule the universe, as I heard. His "secret desire" not even the other Orgy members knew. x)

Hehe, you said orgy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back