• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Reason Behind Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dross263

In my opinion Xion was a complete filler for the story, and the main plot of the series could've been just fine without Days.
Don't get me wrong, I really like Days, but I think Xion was never meant to be a main part of the series, she was just there to make the story of the game a little more interesting.

But they overdid it, the whole game starts focusing on Xion and Xion only, turning a game that could've had a more developed plot, like the Org. members' past, or the Room of Awakening, Roxas' connection with Ven, etc. into a one-character-centred game, and in the end she dies and no one remembers her, and that's the LAMEST excuse to get rid of a plot-filler ever.

And her being the reason for Roxas to abandon the Org. and try to find Sora is kinda lame too, since in KH2 we saw Roxas trying to find Sora to understand his identity and the reason he has a Keyblade, wich made an an awesome plot, but they changed it turning Roxas into a complete Xion fanboy that wants to bring her back. They totally ruined Roxas' story by adding Xion, because she took all the protagonism of the game leaving Roxas aside.

Edit: *TwilightNight* I love you :)

Last edited:

flurryflames

In my opinion Xion was a complete filler for the story, and the main plot of the series could've been just fine without Days.
Don't get me wrong, I really like Days, but I think Xion was never meant to be a main part of the series, she was just there to make the story of the game a little more interesting.

But they overdid it, the whole game starts focusing on Xion and Xion only, turning a game that could've had a more developed plot, like the Org. members' past, or the Room of Awakening, Roxas' connection with Ven, etc. into a one-character-centred game, and in the end she dies and no one remembers her, and that's the LAMEST excuse to get rid of a plot-filler ever.

And her being the reason for Roxas to abandon the Org. and try to find Sora is kinda lame too, since in KH2 we saw Roxas trying to find Sora to understand his identity and the reason he has a Keyblade, wich made an an awesome plot, but they changed it turning Roxas into a complete Xion fanboy that wants to bring her back. They totally ruined Roxas' story by adding Xion, because she took all the protagonism of the game leaving Roxas aside.

I agree with you. The story would of been better without Xion or at least a Sora clone creature. She shouldn't of been just some failed experiment made by Vexen that went wrong. Should of been a real person that the organization killed off, but not the center of it. Number of them wouldn't mind to eliminate her. It was supposed to be Roxas's story. There should of been no Xion and then we have a reason for the organization to actually get a game that they deserve. No mary sues ruining it and then making Roxas heart sick over losing a girl that really was just a fabrication of his counter parts memories. LAME! That is the main reason why I didn't like days.

Hell they even cut out some of the organization scenes just for Xion.

Now with the organization. I think Roxas was intimidated by most of them which is probably why he chose to follow their protocol not to mention some of them were baby sitting him to some standard. (If not them then there lowly servants could of been doing so as well.) After being with the organization for some time he figured out who to look out for.
Xenmas wanted to have things play off. Have them do the dirty work for him.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
I think that some of the things that happen in the game, prob have a reason or meaning. But Nomura, to be mean and teases us, doesn't tells us until the very end... -_-'

To be honest, almost every side game can be pointless and could be explained in short cutscenes but they didn't.

They introduced an alright character ie Xion (though she was horribly executed) and expanded our knowledge on the individual Organization members though it wasn't enough in some circles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back