• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The reason Aqua wears the pink straps...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
"I'm a genius." Were the first words to leave Aqua, Terra and Ven's Master's mouth as he looked upon his three apprentices. Truly a masterpiece to be acknowledged and even fear, he reckoned and reached to scratch his chin thoughtfully as he studied the three young people in front of him.

He loved his apprentices beyond words, more than had he children of his own to tend to... and what better way to show such affection than to prepare new clothes for them to wear, to keep them warm and clean and ever aware of his presence by their side? The design was his; the work - his, and he had the bandaged fingers to prove it (well, he had to be honest - Ven helped too, a bit...); the satisfaction... his alone, apparently.

He had to frown. The three seemed displeased, and a moment later he himself saw why.

Terra was having a hard time closing the buttons on his sleeves.

Ven was having a hard time correctly buttoning up his shirt.

And Aqua...?

Aqua was shifting uneasily yet he couldn't for the life of him fathom why. The sleeves were done nicely, the shirt buttoned correctly, the skirt, not too low... was it?

"Aqua?" He asked, making the girl half jump out of her skin. "Is something the matter?"

A frown caressed his features at the furious blush that rose to her cheeks. "We, well, sir... you, see, I... it's just... it's a bit too tight-"

And no sooner did she finish the sentence did a button give way right from above her chest, flying to land firmly in the middle of her Master's forehead.

Terra had to frown as one from his own shirt soon followed suit.

Ven was still struggling with his.

Their Master sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"...Ven."

"...sir?"

"To the workshop."

"I told you it should've been zippers, sir..."

"I'll just wrap you all up with straps and be done with it."

"...he had better make mine pink." Aqua hissed before ducking right in time to avoid losing an eye by a stray button; Terra's shirt was coming undone faster than her own.

----------------------------------------------------

Hurray for five minute writing XD

Last edited:

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
OMG. I ROFL at this. Hahahahaa.....wow. Totally funny. I love how Aqua just says that at the end...good five minute story. XD

captain

Bronze Member
Very awsome story. Lol, it really brightned my day *looks outside* even though there is a hurricane...

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ven is always right. >:\ It should ALWAYS be zippers! buttons suck anyways; zippers pwn allllllllll

That was hilarious! One of the funniest KH fanfics I've read before.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I love you :3.. I love it! I love Aqua!

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Terra's shirt was coming undone faster than her own.

Tis not possible! Aqua has large breasts! Her's should have exploded open! ...unless Terra is wearing a shirt that is two sizes to small for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back