• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Reapers' Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
You know what would be awesome? 2 things actually:

1. If Neku's in battle audio is straight from TWEWY. Maybe add a "Sora!" for KH lol

2. This probably won't happen, but it would be awesome if Neku made the comment "Yoshiya Kiryuu, dick inspector extraordinare...."

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You know what would be awesome? 2 things actually:

1. If Neku's in battle audio is straight from TWEWY. Maybe add a "Sora!" for KH lol

2. This probably won't happen, but it would be awesome if Neku made the comment "Yoshiya Kiryuu, dick inspector extraordinare...."

If Neku said that I'd never stop laughing. I still really haven't since he said it in the game.

Any quote from Another Day is welcome in my book.

And I also want the same battle audio, but they'll rerecord it. Oh well, hopefully Jesse David Corti says them with the same awesome as he did in TWEWY if he does reprise his role. (oh please let him reprise his role)

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
shiki was his partner through most of th game right is it un likly she can appere because she is urban kairi and brown eyes

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
shiki was his partner through most of th game right is it un likly she can appere because she is urban kairi and brown eyes

No, Shiki was only his partner during the first week. During the second week it was Josh, and then Beat during the third.

Well, if anything she's just as likely as the rest of them, but... to be honest, as much as I like her, I'd choose several others before even considering her. Like Josh, Sho, or Mr. H.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Not really. First week was Shiki, second was Joshua, and the third was Beat and plot points keep Shiki from appearing again until the end of the third week.

It is likely she can appear, but there are better options before her. I love Shiki (though I love everybody in TWEWY) but I don't see her being a first option.

No, Shiki was only his partner during the first week. During the second week it was Josh, and then Beat during the third.

Well, if anything she's just as likely as the rest of them, but... to be honest, as much as I like her, I'd choose several others before even considering her. Like Josh, Sho, or Mr. H.

Exactly.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I can imagine Sora mistaking Shiki for Kairi and having a fit because of Shiki's outfit haha

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Marluxia would be pretty bad ass as a reaper. :)

That he would.

Marluxia_Angelic.png

Look at that. He was made to be a Reaper.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
He doesn't even need a Reaper's hoodie - he already has the coat/hoodie combo

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
He doesn't even need a Reaper's hoodie - he already has the coat/hoodie combo

Yup. Just throw some Reaper wings on it and we have our new villainous Reaper. I can see him and Sho working together. Both were rather cruel and I think Marluxia is smart enough for Sho to scheme with.

I mean, he's got the counter thing down. He can manipulate the field like a Reaper...

He's got some of the best boss music in KH, and his whole angel of death thing makes me think of the battle against Shades with his whole serpent thing...

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Going back to what someone said about Neku's task to defeat Sora, it would make a lot of sense. Think about it:

1. Neku already knows who Sora is, perhaps his task was given to "defeat Sora." So upon meeting him, he finds Sora nice and doesn't want to try and fight him straight off, maybe learn about his enemy first.

2. Neku denies Sora's help because Neku knows he will have to come to betray him eventually, and there meeting is disrupted by the Dream Eaters.

It makes a lot of sense, however, I don't see Neku being a boss, instead I see him admitting it to Sora, who then forgives him, and then a Reaper comes out of nowhere and becomes the boss as they are angered at Neku for not completing his mission. Also, I think Shiki does stand more of a chance than Joshua or Beat, even though she played a pretty much equal role. Shiki can take Kairi's place as the skimpy, scantily-clad female, and considering most of KH's fanbase is made up of females, it might help to make it seem like their is a relationship between Neku and Shiki.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
But Neku as a boss would be boss.

Imagine him using the Black Planet set. That would be so much fun

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That does make a lot of sense. The whole getting a mission that is concerning Sora.

I still can't see Shiki in TWEWY. Girls don't really care about female characters showing budding romance between the male protagonist. We care more about the character being developed on her own merit and without the need to be paired with the hero of the story.

If anything, all of the girls I've seen are wishing for Joshua to be in the game. He seems more likely because of his whole involvement with the Reapers' Game and what he means to Neku. Shiki is definitely important to Neku and was the one to make him start seeing the world differently, but Joshua is the reason for everything.

Am I the only one wanting there to be a WildKat shop in Traverse Town? Or Mr. H running a shop in general? Or something with Mr. H?

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I really want Mr. H to be in it, but for some reason I feel like he's not going to be.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I can't see him either, but ; A; I just want everybody in 3D......I hope this is a hint at another TWEWY...Five days ago I would have said no to anything related to TWEWY getting a sequel or being in KH but now it just seems so possible.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
TWEWY 2 would be amazing.
But where would the story go? Mr. H and Joshua's true roles were revealed. Neku, Rhyme, Beat, and Shiki have returned to the world of the living.
It was meant to be a one-title thing :<

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
TWEWY 2 would be amazing.
But where would the story go? Mr. H and Joshua's true roles were revealed. Neku, Rhyme, Beat, and Shiki have returned to the world of the living.
It was meant to be a one-title thing :<

Honestly I have no idea. :< That is why I always found it unlikely we'd ever get one, but I feel like I've seen it all with SE now and the team that worked on TWEWY is really creative. They'd think of something we'd never imagine.

inverse K-blade7

Honestly I have no idea. :< That is why I always found it unlikely we'd ever get one, but I feel like I've seen it all with SE now and the team that worked on TWEWY is really creative. They'd think of something we'd never imagine.
The only thing I could imagine is a prequel, maybe starring Kariya, or Sho(how crazy would that be?). It can't be about Neku, though, that'd just ruin the first game.

snow_flake40

Awards
I agree, a sequel seems more likely than ever with a Neku cameo in KH. I can't help but feel like Squeenix are trying to get TWEWY better known because they're about to do something new for TWEWY. But unless the sequel has a brand new cast of characters, I don't know what they could do. Of course, as Ethnic Woman has mentioned, the TWEWY team are creative and amazing enough to think of something.

Hmm, maybe we could at least get a port to the 3DS? Something like Devil Survivor Overclocked; all-voiced cutscenes, new enemies, an extra chapter... That'd be fairly gosh darn awesome, if I do say so myself.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I wouldn't mind a port. An extra chapter would be awesome (maybe taking place after the epilogue and call it One More Day or something and we could do some event that leads to a Joshua boss fight), New pins, and hey they could have a KH character cameo since Neku will in DDD. :3 A little trade off, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back