• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The realm of Darkness in Kingdom Hearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ta_the_Suntwin

Do you guys think we might see what this realm look like and the people too because I will like to see how the people act and how do they think about the realm of Light as a okay place or a place they don't like?

What do you think?

UltimaSomorio

somewhere in minnesota working on Somorio, the dem
i dont thnk we will really ever see it till actually we get kingdomhearts3 i mean i didnt hear about the world that never was until kingdomhearts2 came out. so we will probably just have to wait.

im not so sure on this but is this thread in the right place maybe it should be moved to kingdomhearts3 or something

Last edited:

samuraiXshot

you do get to see the realm of darkness. in khfinal mix when riku is walking and the voice is talking to him, thats where he is. also when sora and riku are on the beach at the end of kh2, thats 2 is the realm of darkness. people dont live there its a place where you can go to, not like a city. so like diz was there and the nobodies can go there and riku and the king were stuck in there for a while.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
you do get to see the realm of darkness. in khfinal mix when riku is walking and the voice is talking to him, thats where he is. also when sora and riku are on the beach at the end of kh2, thats 2 is the realm of darkness. people dont live there its a place where you can go to, not like a city. so like diz was there and the nobodies can go there and riku and the king were stuck in there for a while.

Realm of Darkness is where the dark beachy place where Sora and Riku are at the end. It is also connected to the place behind the door to darkness.

DiZ was in the realm of NOthingness, which is where you fight Xemnas the final time(I think)]

The realm of darkness is connected everywhere, explaining why the Nobodies and Heartless can travel anywhere through the 'corridors' of darkness that connect to the dark realm

So the realm of darkness is sort of like an anti-realm, where everything in the realm of light has a dark counterpart in the realm of darkness. Therefore the dark beach would be like the dark version of Destiny Islands.

Ta_the_Suntwin

Okay so what you guys think about the people that live in the realm of Darkness and how they are like. Good or bad people they think the Light is bad and have oppsites of the Heartless except their are made from light.

Just asking.

-Mint-

Website
www.drunkmonkeyproductions.net
Realm of Darkness is where the dark beachy place where Sora and Riku are at the end. It is also connected to the place behind the door to darkness.

DiZ was in the realm of NOthingness, which is where you fight Xemnas the final time(I think)]

The realm of darkness is connected everywhere, explaining why the Nobodies and Heartless can travel anywhere through the 'corridors' of darkness that connect to the dark realm

So the realm of darkness is sort of like an anti-realm, where everything in the realm of light has a dark counterpart in the realm of darkness. Therefore the dark beach would be like the dark version of Destiny Islands.

Holy crap, you bring up some amazing points there. Thanks for that info!

Reraeb Yek

Wow.Amazing points indeed.

The video showing the realm of darkness is found on KHUltimania.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back