• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The REAL Vanitas Fanclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
He needs a scenario in BBSv2. ;_; I demand it. <3

I dunno... maybe we should make a new Vanitas FC?

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I think the guy deserves a new and improved FC tbh. I'd join after that novel summary ;_; if it was real that is v.v

NeoEevee

This FC -needs- to be bumped.

Who else here has read the summary on Vanitas' background from the BBS novels? ;_;

BEST KH VILLAIN. <3
holy Madoka yes

Part of me wanted to hug him and the other part was cheering and going wild because a crap-ton of my headcanon about Vanitas and Darklings in general had just gotten verified.

I have! :D

Vanitas, I take back everything bad I've said about you in the past ;_;

...does aswa even come here anymore? Or do we need to make a Vanitas FC V5?
...another one? I think this guy has had more FCs than anyone else in the cast. |D;

If you do, please avoid labeling him as God :s

Anyway, I still don't know if that Novel backstory is real or not.

1. If it is, he's easily one of my favorite characters.

2. If it isn't, they definitely need to bring him back in a future game and add to him somehow.

If it isn't real, and they don't bring him back in a future game, and everything that is his character was seen in BBS, he'd easily be one of the worst, most 1-dimensional characters seen in any RPG in general.
If it is or isn't it doesn't matter much to me because I still have that headcanon of mine. o3o

He needs a scenario in BBSv2. ;_; I demand it. <3
Thisthisthis.
I dunno... maybe we should make a new Vanitas FC?
I'll make it if no one else will. o3o

I think the guy deserves a new and improved FC tbh. I'd join after that novel summary ;_; if it was real that is v.v
Agreed. *hugs Vani* *gets stabbed*

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
NeoEevee, I might make the next Vanitas FC. I'll decide tomorrow if I'll do it. ^_^

UmbraTsuki

Awards
Are either of you still going to make it..? ;;.
I could attempt to contribute graphics of some sort, if you need some, even though you'd probably be able to request something better in the graphics forum or something, but yeahhhh...XD;/shot.
It would be nice to have an active Vanitas FC though.
~Umbra~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back